BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020-21. The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a notice to postpone the exam for 286 posts on its official website @bpsc.bih.nic.in. As per the notice released, the exam dates for Advt No. 03/2020, 07/2020, 08/2020, and 09/2020 has been cancelled and new exam dates will be announced soon. Check the important details, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application link, important dates, vacancies below.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment: Overview
|BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020-21|
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Advt. No.||03/2020, 07 to 09/2020|
|Category||Bihar Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||Prelims Test, Mains Written Test, Interview|
BPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Dates 2020-21
|Advt No.||Name of Examination||Exam Date (Previously)||Revised Schedule|
|03/2020||Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 31 vacancies||03rd-04th April 2021||To Be Notified Soon|
|07/2020||Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 192 vacancies||10th-11th April 2021||To Be Notified Soon|
|08/2020||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)- 61 vacancies||17th-18th April 2021||To Be Notified Soon|
|09/2020||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)- 02 vacancies||24th-25th April 2021||To Be Notified Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Assistant Engineer 2020-21
Following are the eligibility criteria for BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020-21.
Candidates who have passed BE / B.Tech Degree in Trade Wise Engineering will be eligible for this recruitment.
Age Limit (As on 01 August 2020)
Minimum: 21 Yrs.
Maximum Man: 37 Yrs (Female-40 Yrs).
Age Relaxation: As Per Rules.
BPSC Assistant Engineer 2020-21: Vacancy
The Vacancy Distribution of Assistant Engineer for various department is given in the table below:
BPSC Assistant Engineer Application Fee
- General /BC/EWS: 750/-
- SC / ST: 200/-
- Bihar Domicile Female: 200/-
Note: Payment will be made through /Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
BPSC Assistant Engineer 2020-21 Application Form
The BPSC Assistant Engineer registration was active between 04th May 2020 and 20th June 2020. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for BPSC Assistant Engineer:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
Requirements of Online Application Form
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
Selection Process for BPSC Assistant Engineer 2020-21
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam. Check the Exam Pattern of BPSC Assistant Engineer 2020.
|Name of Test||Type Of Paper||Duration||Marks|
|General English||Objective||1 Hour||100 Marks (Qualifying)|
|General Hindi||Objective||1 Hour||100 Marks (Qualifying)|
|General Studies||Objective||1 Hour||100 Marks|
|General Engineering Science||Objective||1 Hour||100 Marks|
|Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering – 1||Objective||1 Hour||100 Marks|
|Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering – 2||Objective||1 Hour||100 Marks|
BPSC AE Minimum Marks Required
Check the minimum qualifying marks of the BPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2020 for all category candidates:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||34%|
Important Points BPSC Assistant Engineer
- The application must be complete in all aspects. Note that payment is an essential criteria for completion of the BPSC Assistant Engineer.
- To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
- SMS or E-mail would be sent to the candidates for verification codes and submission.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of exam dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
- Selection will be done on the basis of written exam/interview.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form.
- Providing misleading information.
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee.
- Submission of BPSC Assistant Engineer Application by the post is not acceptable.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card
The Commission will released the admit card on the official website. The Link for BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020-21 will be available here after its official release. Keep visiting this website for the updates regarding BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card and Result.