BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment Notification has been released officially on the website. Here is good news for the candidates who could not apply for BPSC AE 2020. The last date to apply online has been extended to 22nd May 2020. Read on to know the fresh dates for the BPSC AE Recruitment 2020.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Events||Old Date||BPSC AE Revised Dated|
|Notification Release Date||6th March 2020||–|
|Application Start Date||11th March 2020||–|
|Last Date to Register||25th March 2020||5th May 2020|
|Last Date To Pay Fee||31st March 2020||12th May 2020|
|Last Date to fill the online form||9th April 2020||22nd May 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Hardcopy
Of Application Form Offline
|16th April 2020||2nd June 2020|
BPSC AE Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
The Total no. of vacancy for the BPSC Assistant Engineer is 31.
Eligibility for BPSC Assistant Engineer
- Education Qualification: A candidate must have a complete B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from an AICTE recognized university.
- Age Limit Criteria for BPSC Assistant Engineer:
|Minimum age (for all categories)||21 Years|
|Maximum age for unreserved (Male) candidates||37 years|
|Maximum age for Extremely Backward Class candidates||40 Years|
|Maximum age for Backward Class Candidates||40 Years|
|Maximum age for BC Women||40 Years|
|Maximum age for Unreserved (Female)||40 Years|
|Maximum age for SC and ST (Male & Female)||42 Years|
BPSC AE Selection Process
A written exam will be a part of the selection. A candidate should have to score 40% for general candidates, 36.5% for BCs, 34% for EBC and 32% for SCs and STs, women and Physically Handicapped candidates respectively in the written test.
Exam Pattern of BPSC AE Exam 2020
BPSC AE Exam will have six papers which will be multiple choice.
- There will be six papers of 100 marks each.
- The total marks of BPSC AE Exam is 600.
- First Paper: General English
- Second Paper: Hindi
- Third Paper: General Studies
- Fourth Paper: General Engineering.
- The fifth and sixth papers will be of optional subject.
- General English and General Hindi question papers will not be included in the merit list, but it will be mandatory to pass in them.
Application Fee for BPSC Assistant Engineer
- For General Category Candidates Rs 750/-
- SC/ ST Candidates of Bihar State Rs 200/-
- Permanent Residents of Bihar (Women) Rs 200/-
- Physically Handicapped (40% or more) Rs 200/-
- For All other candidates Rs 750/-
BPSC Assistant Engineer Online Form 2020
The candidates can apply online until 22nd May 2020.Click on the link given below to apply online for BPSC AE Recruitment 2020.
BPSC AE Pay Scale
Selected candidates for the posts will get the pay scale as Pay Level – 09 (PB – 2, Grade Pay ₹5400) as per the norms of BPSC.
Meanwhile, candidates may check Latest Bihar Government Jobs