BPSC Assistant Engineer Answer Key 2019 is out @bpsc.bih.nic.in. Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the main exam answer key for Mechanical & Civil Asst. Engineer post. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can now check the answer key here to know their scores. This also helps the candidates to know their final selection as Asst Engineer. Get the link to Check Answer Key.
BPSC Asst Engineer Answer Key 2019
BPSC Asst Engineer post exam’s answer key has been released. The exam was conducted between 5th to 9th August 2019. It has been notified that the answer key remains available till 27th December 2019, 5 PM. Thus, candidates must download the answer key before time.
Use the given link to get Answer Key.
Link to Check BPSC Assistant Engineer Answer Key
Given are the answer keys for each paper in the BPSC Assistant Engineer Exam.
- General Hindi
- General English
- General Studies
- General Engineering Science
- Mechanical Engineering (Paper-V)
- Mechanical Engineering (Paper-VI)
- Civil Engineering (Paper-V)
- Civil Engineering (Paper-VI)
Paper wise answers have been given. Download the BPSC AE Answer Key from the link.
- Use the Print or Save option to download the Answer Key
- Keep the answer key for your future reference
Raise Objections on BPSC Answer Key Assistant Engineer
Click here to BPSC Answer Key Objection Raising Notice
- The provision of BPSC Answer Key for Assistant Engineer has been given.
- They are required to send their objections along with necessary documents/proof containing their name roll number and address to the Secretary-cum-Exam Controller.
- The objection for all the 6 subjects can be submitted up to 27 December 2019 till 05:00 PM.
Important Points for Answer Key
Answer Key holds importance for the aspirants to check their performance. It will be a help to candidates to compare their response and compare them with the final answer key provided.
Candidates should go through the objection raising notice and follow the instructions for the same.
Also, note the last date for raising objections.
Use the answer key and check the pattern/marking scheme for the exam in order to calculate your score and analyze your performance.
Stay Updated for more notifications on BPSC Exam 2019-20!