BNP Recruitment 2021
BNP Recruitment 2021: Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP) has extended the last date to accept online applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant and Junior Technician and for the post of Secretarial Assistant & Junior Office Assistant in India Government Mint, Noida. The detailed advertisement was released officially on 12th May 2021. As per the recent notice, the online registration process has been extended till 18th June 2021 on its official website @bnpdewas.spmcil.com. The interested candidates who have not applied yet can apply from the below link before 18th June 2021, 23:59 hrs.
BNP Recruitment 2021: Overview
|BNP Recruitment Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||Bank Note Press, Dewas|
|Post Name||Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant and Junior Technician, Secretarial Assistant|
|Starting date||12th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Test/Stenography Test and Typing Test|
BNP Recruitment Notification 2021
Bank Note Press has released an official notification announcing 135 vacancies for Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant and Junior Technician, Secretarial Assistant posts on its official website @bnpdewas.spmcil.com on 12th May 2021. Check all details of the recruitment from the below link. As per the notice released on 12th June 2021, the last date has been extended till 18th June 2021, check the notice from the below link.
BNP Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||12th May 2021|
|Online Application Start Date||12th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment|
|Stenography & Typing Test||July/August 2021|
|Online Examination Date||July/August 2021|
BNP Dewas Recruitment Vacancy Details
A total of 135 vacancies has been announced by BNP for Junior Technician, Junior Office Assistant, Welfare Officer, Supervisor at Bank Note Press, Dewas and Secretariat Assistant, Junior Office Assistant at India Government Mint, Noida. Check detailed vacancy distribution from the below table.
|Bank Note Press, Dewas|
|2||Junior Office Assistant||15|
|India Government Mint, Noida|
|2||Junior Office Assistant||03|
BNP Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate have to fulfil the required education qualification as mentioned in the notification for various posts, Check the below details of post-wise qualification required to be eligible for BNP Recruitment 2021.
- Welfare Officer– Degree of a University recognized by the state government on this behalf. The candidates must obtain a degree or diploma in social science from any institution recognized by the state government on this behalf. Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority of the workers in the factory to which he is to be attached
- Supervisor (Ink Factory)– The candidates should have a first Class full-time Diploma in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/Printing Technology. Higher qualification i.e B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc (Engg) in the relevant trade will also be considered OR Full Time B.Sc in Chemistry
- Supervisor (Information Technology)– First Class full-time Diploma in Engineering in the IT/Computer Engineering Higher Qualification i.e B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc Engg in the relevant trade will also be considered
- Junior Office Assistant– Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on the computer in English @40 wpm/Hindi @30 wpm as pet the requirement
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory)– Full-Time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Printing)– Full-time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Hand Composing, Pate Maker cum imposter along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT)– Full-time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT
- Junior Technician (Mechanical/AC)- “Full-time ITI certificate in Fitter/ Machinist/Turner/ Instrument Mechanic/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/or Refrigeration & Air-conditioning along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Secretarial Assistant– The candidate with graduate with at least 55% marks, computer knowledge, stenography in English or Hindi @80 wpm and typing @40 wpm in English or Hindi
Age Limit (as on 11/06/2021)
|Junior Technician||25 years|
|Junior Office Assistant, Secretariat Assistant||28 years|
|Welfare Officer, Supervisor||30 years|
BNP Dewas Selection Process 2021
The candidates will be selected on the basis of:
- Online Examination
- Stenography & Typing Test
Online Examination for Welfare & Supervisor
|SNo||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Professional Knowledge||40||80||120 Minutes|
Online Examination For Other Posts
|SNo||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Awareness||40||40||120 Minutes|
Steps to Apply For BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of Bank Note Press Dewas @bnpdewas.spmcil.com or directly apply from the link which will be active soon.
- On the homepage click on “Careers”
- Choose the notification for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 and read it carefully
- If eligible for the position, apply online for the vacancies.
- Submit the duly filled application form before 11th June 2021.
Registration charges of Rs. 600/- (including GST) for candidates belonging to UR/OBC/ EWS category and Intimation charges of Rs. 200/- (including GST) for candidates belonging to SC / ST category for each posts
BNP Dewas Apply Online Link
The online registration for Bank Note Press, Dewas Recruitment 2021 has been activated from 12th May 2021 onwards. The candidates who have missed the online application can now apply for the vacancies till 18th June 2021 as per the extended notice released on its official website @bnpdewas.spmcil.com. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for 135 vacancies from the direct link here.
BNP Recruitment 2021: Salary Structure
|2||Junior Office Assistant||Rs.21540-77160|
BNP Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Q. What is the last date to apply for BNP Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply online has been extended till 18th June 2021.
Q. How many vacancies has been announced by Bank Note Press for FY 2021-22?
Ans. A total of 135 vacancies has been released by Bank Note Press Dewas.
Q. What is the age limit to apply for BNP Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The upper age limit as on 11th June 2021 Junior Technician is 25 years, for Junior Office Assistant, Secretariat Assistant is 28 years, and for Welfare Officer, Supervisor is 30 years.
Q. How can I apply for BNP Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Visit the official website @bnpdewas.spmcil.com or directly apply from the link provided in the article.