For BIS Technical Assistant and Technician Recruitment 2020, 50 vacancies have been released. The recruitment notification is for employing Technical Assistant and Senior Technician with Bureau of Indian Standards(BIS). The details of the recruitment process have been provided in the article.
BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020
BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 involves an opportunity for the candidates who are 10th pass and graduates. Check the complete recruitment notification information to know eligibility, vacancy and how to apply.
|Notification Release Date||14th Feb 2020|
|Application Start Date||17th Feb 2020|
|Last Date||8th March 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card for online exam|
|BIS Technical Assistant Exam Date||
18th October 2020
|Result Date||To be notified|
BIS Technical Assistant Vacancy
The category-wise break up of BIS Technical Assistant Vacancy is shown below. Please refer to the image:
Eligibility Criteria for BIS Technical Assistant
- Technical Assistant- (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Chemistry or Microbiology or Physics or Bio-Technology or Food Technology or Bio-Chemistry or Electronics as one of the main subject) with minimum sixty percent marks (fifty percent for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes);
(ii) three years diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical or Electronics or Food Technology or Metallurgy with minimum sixty per cent marks (fifty per cent marks for the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes)
- Senior Technician- (i) Matric or its equivalent;
(ii) Industrial Training Institute Certificate in any of the following trades:
(a) Electrician; (b) Air-Conditioning; (c) Refrigeration; (d) Mechanic
(Diesel– Engine); (e) Fitter; (f) Carpenter; (g) Welder (the Welder should be also having passed the Welders’ Qualifying Test as per the relevant
Indian Standard or its equivalent); and
(iii) two years’ practical experience in the respective trade after having
obtained the Industrial Training Institute certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the relevant trade
- 18-30 years for Technical Assistant
- 18-27 years for Senior Technician
- The candidate should have born “not earlier than 09 March 1990” and also “not later than 09 March 2002” in case of Technical Assistant (Lab.) and “not earlier than 09 March 1993” and also “not later than 09 March 2002” in case of Senior Technician.
BIS Technical Assistant PayScale
The PayScale of the job is at level 6 for Technical Assistant post and is level 4 for Senior Technician.
There will be an on-line exam and skill test/practical/trade test to select the candidates.
How to Apply for BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment?
The process of application is online. Candidates will be required to apply online through BIS Website which will remain open for 21 days.
The application fees will be Rs.500. No fee would be paid by SCs/STs/PWDs/
Ex-servicemen/Women and BIS serving Departmental candidates
Link to Apply Online
The recruitment for the given post is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for 10th Pass jobs and above. Please note the online application remains open between 17th Feb to 8th March 2020.