Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released admit cards for the post of Technical Assistant and Senior Technician. The BIS Recruitment was released in the month of February with reference to advt. no. 1/2020/Estt to recruit 50 candidates for the above-mentioned post. The admit card for BIS Technical Assistant was released in October 2020. Candidates who have applied successfully may be able to download the admit card once it is released through the official site which is www.bis.gov.in as well as on this site. Candidates have to follow the guidelines in view of COVID 19 for appearing in the BIS Written Exam 2020.
BIS Admit Card 2020
The BIS Exam was supposed to be conducted in the month of March itself but was postponed due to COVID 19 Lockdown imposed in the country. The Exam Date has however been finalized and is to be held on 18th October 2020 with safety guidelines in view of COVID 19.
|Name of the Board||Bureau of Indian Standards|
Link To Download BIS Technical Assistant Admit Card 2020
The link for downloading the admit card for the BIS Technical Assistant and Senior Technician is given below.
Steps to Download BIS Technical Assistant Admit Card
- Click on the link mentioned above.
- Enter your credentials.
- Enter the captcha.
- Finally, click on the log in link.
- The Download link for BIS Technical Assistant Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
Details Mentioned On BIS Technical Assistant and Sr. Technician Hall Ticket
The following details are mentioned on the Hall Ticket of BIS. Apart from the ones mentioned below, general instructions regarding the exam are also printed on the admit card.
|Reference number||Seat number|
|Subject||Name of candidate|
|Address of communication||Category & sub-category|
|Nature of exam||Application number|
|Exam time||Exam venue|
|Reporting time||Exam date|
Important Guidelines For BIS Exam 2020
As a preventive measure against COVID 19, the candidates have to follow the following set of rules for appearing in the BIS Written test 2020.
- Wearing masks and gloves is mandatory. No candidate shall be allowed inside the exam venue without a mask.
- Candidates must have Aarogya Setu App in their mobile phones, the status of which be checked by the Security Guards. Candidates who do not have a Mobile Phone must bring along a self-attested declaration.
- Candidates must carry a transparent water bottle along with them and a bottle of hand sanitizer.