Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission, Bihar, Patna has invited applications for the recruitment for Enforcement SI (Sub Inspector). The Online Application for Bihar Police Enforcement SI Recruitment has been reopened on 7th January 2020. The last date to complete the reopened form is 11th January 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for 212 vacancies released. The direct link is provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
Bihar Police Enforcement SI Recruitment 2019
The Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission has released 212 vacancies for Enforcement SI. This is a great opportunity for the candidates aspiring for Govt Jobs in Bihar.
The Bihar Police Enforcement SI Recruitment 2019 started on 03rd December 2019 and will now continue till 11th January 2020. Candidates interested in the recruitment can check the link for online application form of Bihar Police Enforcement SI which is provided below. Check details of the Bihar Police Enforcement SI Online Application form 2019.
Bihar Police Enforcement SI Vacancy Details
The BPSSSC Vacancy Details are given in the table below:
Bihar Police Enforcement SI Online Application 2019 Important Dates
Bihar Police Enforcement SI Important Dates
|Bihar Police Enforcement SI Online form Start Date||03rd December 2019|
|Enforcement SI Online Form New Date(Reopen)||7th January 2020 (Reopened)|
|Enforcement SI Online Form Last Date||11th January 2020 (Reopened)|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Bihar Police Enforcement SI Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit Criteria: (As on 01st August 2019)
Maximum qualifying age Maximum qualifying age General 37 Years+5 Years 40 Years+5 Years EWS 37 Years+5 Years 40 Years+5 Years BC/EBC 40 Years+5 Years 40 Years+5 Years SC/ST 42 Years+5 Years 42 Years+5 Years
- Educational Qualification
Educational Qualification-Candidates having Bachelor Degree /Degree from recognized university/college will be considered for this post.
Physical Fitness Parameters
The minimum requirements for the candidate are as follows:
|Height||165 cm||150 cm|
|Chest||79 cm ( un-expanded) (with 5 cm minimum expansion)||(Not applicable)|
|Weight||Proportionate with Height||48 kg.|
Note :- The weight should be as per the height and age as mentioned in the Notification.
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
|Race||Approx 24 KM in 04 Hours||Approx 14 KM in 04 Hours|
Note:- Pregnancy at the time of PET will be a disqualification and pregnant female candidate will be rejected.
Bihar Police Enforcement SI Online Application Fee 2019
Bihar Police Enforcement SI Online Application Fee
- General / EWS /EBC/BC – Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs. 400/-
Note:- The candidate can pay the exam fee through online by credit card or debit card or net banking.
Bihar Police Enforcement SI Online Application Form 2019 Pre-Requirements:
Only Scanned documents are needed to be uploaded on the online form.
Size of the file (3.5cm×4.5cm)- 25kb max
- Signature- 25kb max
Bihar Police Enforcement Online Form: Mode of Selection
- Selection will be based on three Stages-:
- Prelims/Mains Examination
- Medical Examination
Bihar Police Enforcement SI- How to Apply Online?
- Click on the given link.
- Click on the Registration.
- As the link opens, read the given instructions and then press, “Read and continue”
- Fill the registration form by clicking “Proceed to Apply online”
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualification and contact details.
- Then go to the Login page and enter the Bihar Police Enforcement SI registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category
- Finally submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgement receipt
Bihar Police Enforcement SI Apply Online Link
Note: The Online Application for Bihar Police Enforcement SI has been reopened from 7th January 2020 and will remain open till 11th January 2020.
Bihar Police Enforcement SI Online Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the Bihar Police Enforcement SI Online form,
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Bihar Police Enforcement SI Application by post
Stay updated for Bihar Police Enforcement SI Recruitment 2019-20!