Bihar Police Driver Admit Card 2020: The Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission, Patna will be releasing the written exam admit card for the Constable Driver post on 23rd September on its official website. The candidates who have successfully applied for the Bihar Police Driver Recruitment 2020 will be able to download their admit cards. The admit card will contain all the information regarding the candidate and examination along with the examination center.
Know the procedure to download the Bihar Police Driver Admit Card, the social distancing norms that the candidates have to practice during the exam, documents to be carried for the exam, and other necessary details.
Bihar Police Driver Admit Card
Check the exam details of the Bihar Police Driver exam 2020
Bihar Police Driver Admit Card 2020
|Organization Name||Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission, Patna|
|Admit Card Release Date||23rd September 2020|
|Exam Date||14th October 2020|
Steps To Download Bihar Police Driver Admit Card
The link to download the Bihar Police Driver Written Exam Admit Card will be activated on 23rd September 2020.
- Click on the link provided below to download Bihar Police Driver Prelims Admit Card 2020
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter your “Roll Number”.
- Now click on the “Submit” button.
- You will be able to see Bihar Police Driver Written Exam Admit Card on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out for further reference. Click on the direct link that is given below.
Bihar Police Driver Admit Card Link
Click below to download the hall ticket for Bihar Police Driver Written Test Admit Card Link.
Documents To Carry For Bihar Police Driver Admit Card
The candidates will have to carry the following list of documents to the written exam venue to appear for the Bihar Police Driver Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring one print out of Bihar Police Driver Admit Card.
- One Original Identity proof such as Adhar Card, Voter ID Card.
- Blue or Black Ball Point Pen.
Other Items that should be carried Due To COVID 19 Pandemic
The candidates must follow the protocols that have been issued by the Govt. of India in the wake of the COVID 19 Pandemic. The following items shall also be carried along with the candidates for ensuring safety during the COVID 19.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Other Necessary items such as a water bottle
The candidates must follow the social distancing norms due to the COVID 19 pandemic.
Bihar Police Driver Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for the Bihar Police Driver will be done based on the following stages as per the requirements. Bihar Police Driver selection process involves:
- Written Exam
- Written Examination
- Vehicle Driving Test
- DV/ Medical Test
- Merit List