Bihar Police Constable Result 2020: The Central Selection Board of Constable, CSBC has declared the Bihar Police Constable 2020 results @csbc.bih.nic.in. With the declaration of the Bihar Police Constable Result, बिहार पुलिस सिपाही भर्ती, 11,880 vacancies will be filled based on the examination.
A total of 10, 52, 243 candidates had appeared for the written examinations on January 12 and March 8. The candidates who have qualified would now be required to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test or PET examination.
Check out this article for the direct link to check the Bihar Police Constable Result, result highlights and other important details.
Bihar Police Result 2020
|Name of the Organization||Central Selection Board (CSBC)
केंद्रीय चयन पर्षद सीएसबीसी
|Result for the Post||Police Constable|
|No. of candidates who
appeared for written test
|10, 52, 243|
|Written Exam Conducted On||January 12 and March 8, 2020|
Bihar Police Constable Result 2020: Steps To Check Result
- The result is declared in the PDF form.
- Click the link that is given below.
- A PDF will open.
- Candidate can use CTRL+ F to search the Roll no. from the Merit list.
- Your roll number will be highlighted if you are eligible for the next phase of selection.
- Save the Bihar Police constable Result 2019-20 for future purposes.
Link To Check Bihar Police Constable Result
Click Below To Check Bihar Police Constable Result 2019-20
Bihar Police Result: Highlights
- The written examination was held on 12 January and 8 March.
- Physical aptitude / proficiency test will be of total 100 marks.
- The final merit list will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidate in three events in physical qualification – running, high jump, and shot put.
- Scores of written examination will not be included in the final merit list.
- More than 13 lakh applications were received for 11880 posts. 110 people were claimed on one post.
- The candidates who have been shortlisted will have to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test or PET.
- The PET is likely to begin in the 3rd week of July 2020.
CSBC Bihar Police Constable: Vacancy
There is a total of 11, 880 Vacancies. The candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of the marks secured in the written test will be appearing for the PET. Check the vacancy distribution as given below:
Click Here To Appy For Govt. Jobs 2020
Bihar Police Constable Result 2020: FAQs
Q. When is the result for Bihar Police Constable declared?
Ans. The Bihar Police Constable Written Exam Result is declared on 8th June 2020, Monday.
Q. What is the total no. of vacancies for the Bihar Police Constable?
Ans. The total no. of vacancies for Bihar Police Constable is 11,880.
Q. Where can I check the Bihar Police Constable Result?
Ans. You can check the Bihar Police Constable Result through the direct link given on this website or by visiting the official site which is www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Q. What is the next stage of the Exam for Bihar Police Constable?
Ans. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test or PET.
Q. When will the Bihar Police Constable PET be conducted?
Ans. The Bihar Police Constable PET will be conducted in the 3rd week of July 2020.
Q. How many candidates appeared for the Bihar Police Constable Written Exam?
Ans. A total of 10, 52, 243 candidates had appeared for the written exam held on January 12 and March 8, 2020.