Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer Recruitment 2020: Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) Bihar has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Ayush Medical Officer & Ayush Physician on its official website @btsc.bih.nic.in. The commission has extended the online application of Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer till 20th November 2020 amid the election in the state. The last date to pay the application fee is 20th November 2020 now. Candidates can check all the important details in the article.
Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer Recruitment
BTSC Bihar has invited the application form for the recruitment of Ayush Medical Officer & Ayush Physician on 29th September 2020. The number of vacancies is 3270 for Ayush Medical Officer & Ayush Physician. Candidates can apply for the recruitment till 20th of November 2020 to avoid last-minute website break down.
The article has the details of Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer Recruitment 2020. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, Important Dates, Vacancies, and other details in the article.
Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer Recruitment 2020: Overview
Candidates can check the overview of Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Overview.
|Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)|
|Post Name||Ayush Medical Officer & Ayush Physician|
|Application Start date||29th September 2020|
|Application Closing Date||20th November 2020 (Extended)|
|Category||Government Jobs in Bihar|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer Recruitment: Important Dates
The important dates for Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 are:
|Notification Release Date||29th September 2020|
|Application Start Date||29th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th November 2020 (Extended)|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Total Vacancy: 3270|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||1502|
|Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic)||126|
|Homeopathic Medical Officer||894|
|Ayush Physician (Homeopathic)||76|
|Unani Medical Officer||622|
|Ayush Physician (Unani)||50|
Prerequisites for BTSC Bihar Application:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of a colored passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of the signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have MBBS/ BDS/ MD/ MS/ Ayurveda doctors, etc or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Minimum: N/A
- Maximum: 37 Years (UR-Male)
- Maximum: 40 Years (UR-Female)
- Maximum: 40 Years (BC/EBC – Male & Female)
- Maximum: 42 Years (SC/ ST- Male & Female)
- Age Relaxation: As per norms.
Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer Online Application Fee:
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS (Non-Domicile of Bihar): Rs. 200/-
- Other State (All Category): Rs. 200/-
- All Candidates of Bihar Domicile SC/ ST/ EBC: Rs. 50/-
- All Category Female Applicants: Rs. 50/-
Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer Recruitment: Steps to Apply
- Click on the given link.
- Click on all notification/ Advertisement button on the left side of the page.
- Select the post you want to apply.
- Click on the Registration.
- Enter your basic details.
- You will get your login credentials.
- Click on the “Login Button”.
- Log in and fill in all the important information needed to fill for the application.
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualifications, and contact details.
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category.
- Finally submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgment receipt.
Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer Online Application Form
The Online application form is available from 29th September to 24th October 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the given posts through the link.
Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer Online Application by post is not acceptable
Important Information for Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer Recruitment:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for Bihar AYUSH Medical Officer Recruitment 2020.
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online tests.
All the best!