Bihar Agricultural University Notification 2020 is out @bausabour.ac.in under advt. no. 01/2019 dated 23/12/2019. Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour (BAU) has invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor-cum-Junior Scientist from candidates belonging to Extremely Backward Class (EBC). The total no. of vacancies is 24. Interested candidates can apply for Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour (Bhagalpur) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 24 February 2020. Apply Online from the link given below. Do not forget to read the important points given below.
Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11th January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th February 2020|
|Last date to submit Hard Copies||12th March 2020|
Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment, Sabour 2020 Vacancy
A total of 24 backlog vacancies have been invited from candidates belonging to EBC for the post of Assistant Professor-cum-Junior Scientist/Junior Scientist-cum-Assistant Professor on direct recruitment basis. This is a good opportunity for candidates who wish to make a career in the teaching field. The following are the vacancies.
- Agricultural Economics: 01
- Agricultural Engineering: 01
- Agro-Meteorology: 01
- Agronomy: 03
- Entomology: 03 Posts
- Extension Education: 01
- Horticulture (Floriculture and Land Scaping): 01
- Horticulture (Olericulture/Vegetable Science): 02
- Horticulture (Pomology/Fruit): 02
- Nematology: 01
- Plant Breeding and Genetics: 02
- Plant Pathology: 01
- Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry: 05
Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour Pay Scale
The pay scale will be that of Academic/Research Level 10 (57,700 to 1,82,400).
Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be a graduate with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of 11 in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F at Post Graduate with Master degree level, in the concerned subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- NET shall remain compulsory along with one publication in the National Academy Of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi (NAAS) rated referred journal.
Candidate should have a Maximum age as per Resolution No. 294 dated 07 January 2016 issued by General Administration Department. Government or Bihar, Patna is 40 years.
Selection Process For BAU Recruitment 2020
The marks distribution has been given below on the basis of which a candidate shall be selected.
|Experience in the professional field||02|
|Recognition & special achievements||03|
BAU Sabour Recruitment 2020 Fee
All the candidates should pay an application fee of Rs.1000 and females shall pay Rs.250 only through Payment Gateway by Online Internet Banking.
How To Apply For Bihar Agricultural University Sabour 2020?
Candidates belonging to EBC can apply online and send the hardcopy by following the steps given below.
- Click on the link given below.
- Click on “New Registration”
- Fill in the credentials.
- Now login on the next link given below and fill your personal details.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and Intermediate certificate and birth/10th certificate.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- After the successful submission of online application and payment of fees, reproduce 9 summary sheets and one online submitted application form along with all uploaded supporting documents from the “PRINT MY APPLICATION” tab of Online Recruitment Application website.
- The printed Summary sheet, Application and supporting documents must be self-attested and submitted to the following address:
“Officer In-charge, Recruitment Cell, Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour, Bhagalpur (813210), Bihar (India)” only by registered / Speed post of India Post
Link To Apply For Bihar Agricultural University Sabour 2020
Click on the link given below to apply for the post of Assistant Professor-cum-Junior Scientist/Junior Scientist-cum-Assistant Professor.
Points To Note For BAU Recruitment 2020
- All the printed documents must be self-attested.
- The envelope must be superscribed mentioning the post applied for, name of discipline and advt. no.
- Submit your hard copy to the address mentioned above.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Make sure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
BAU Sabour 2020 Application Stands invalid If
- Providing wrong information in the Online Application form,
- Providing misleading information
- Non-payment of application fee.
- Non-Submission of Hard Copy to the address mentioned above.
- Non-Submission of Caste Certificate.