BHU Recruitment 2020: The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has invited applications for recruitment for the post of teaching and Group ‘A’ in Department of Revenue, BHU, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format and send the application on or before on or before July 31, 2020. However, the last date for submission of downloaded application forms along with enclosures is August 3, 2020.
Candidates can apply online through this website or by visiting the official website of BHU which is bhu.ac.in. Get to know the eligibility criteria, vacancy, steps to apply online, online application link for BHU Teaching and Group A Recruitment.
BHU Recruitment Notification 2020: Overview
BHU Teaching & Group ‘A’ Job Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|BHU Notification PDF||Download|
|Starting Date||27th June 2020|
(BY ONLINE MODE)
|31st July 2020
|3rd August 2020
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
BHU Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|BHU Recruitment 2020 Event||Date and Time|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31st July 2020 up to 5 PM|
|Last Date For Payment of Fee||31st July 2020 up to 5 PM|
|Last date for submission of downloaded
application form with enclosures
|3rd August 2020 up to 5 PM|
BHU Teaching Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
The total no. of vacancies for BHU Teaching and Group A Recruitment is 479. The recruitment will be made for the post of the following in various departments of BHU, Varanasi.
- Associate Professor
- Non-Teaching Group A
The post wise vacancies for BHU Recruitement are listed here:
|Faculty of Ayurveda, I.M.S.||29|
|Institute of Science||54|
|Faculty of Agriculture, I.Ag.Scs.||19|
|Faculty of Veterinary & Animal Sciences,
|Faculty of Arts||47|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||24|
|Faculty of Sanskrit Vidya Dharma Vijnan||24|
|Faculty of Performing Arts||6|
|Faculty of Visual Arts||6|
|Mahila Maha Vidyalaya||13|
|Rajiv Gandhi South Campus (RGSC),
|Faculty of Medicine, I.M.S.||104|
|Centenary Superspeciality Complex,
S. S. Hospital, BHU
|Faculty of Ayurveda, IMS||9|
|Institute of Science||11|
|Faculty of Agriculture,
Institute of Agricultural Sciences
|Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Sciences,
RGSC, Barkachha, Mirzapur
|Faculty of Arts||12|
|Faculty of Sanskrit Dharm Vijnan||15|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||2|
|Faculty of Performing Arts||2|
|Faculty of Visual Arts||2|
|RGSC, Barkachha, Mirzapur||2|
|Non-Teaching Group A Post||1|
- It is to be noted that all those candidates who have earlier applied for notification against these post codes, can also apply fresh through the official website- Rolling Advt. No.01/2019-2020(Post Codes: 30234; 30235; 30236; 30237; ; 30240; 30241; 30243; 30244; 30247;30249; 30250; 30251; 30252; 30254; 30255; 30256; 30257; 30258; 30259; 30260; 30262; 30263; 30264; 30265; 30268; 30300; 30305; 30352; 30357; 30359; 30372;30393; 30396; 30397; 30398; 30399; 30400; 30401; 30410; 30420; 30441).
- Those candidates who have applied against earlier Advt. No. 03/2013-2014 & 06/2016-2017 (Post Code-1536) shall apply afresh through online against new post code i.e. 10193.
BHU Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must hold MD/MS/MDS, Ph.D, Post Graduation, Masters from any Recognized Institute or University in India. The educational qualification will depend upon the post of teaching that the candidate is applying for.
The detailed eligibility criteria as per the post is explained in the BHU Notification PDF.
Application Fee For BHU Teaching Recruitment
The application fee is to be paid through the payment gateway by online Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Unreserved, EWS, and OBC Category: Rs 1000/-
- SC, ST, and PwD categories are exempted from the payment of registration fee.
Steps To Apply For BHU Teaching Recruitment
- Click on the online application link that is given below.
- Register yourself for the online application process at Banaras Hindu University (Recruitment & Assessment Cell).
- Activate your online Application with the Email ID and Your Activation Code.
- The applicant is required to fill his “Personal information” after login.
- The application form will appear on the screen. The applicant is required to fill up the details in the
- In the next step, the applicant is required to upload scanned image file of his/her Photograph and Signature one by one .
- In the next step, the applicant is required to fill the Educational Information.
- Once all the details are filled in, the candidate is required to Review the details entered and Confirm. No edit will be allowed once the application is confirmed.
- Lastly, pay the application fee through online/offline.
Apply Online For BHU Recruitment 2020
Click below to apply Online for BHU Teaching Recruitment 2020.
The applications shall be invited through online mode. The applicants should be required to submit their
downloaded application form (hard copy) after filling it online, along with all the enclosures to the address that is given below. Address:
|| Office of the Joint Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005 ||
Last date for submission of downloaded application form along with the enclosures: 03.08.2020 upto 5:00 p.m.
BHU Recruitment: Salary
The post wise Salary for BHU Teaching and Group A post is given below.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Matrix|
|Professor||Academic Level-14 (Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200)|
|Assistant Professor||Academic Level-10 (Rs. 57,700-1,82,400) / Level-11 (Rs. 67,700 -208700)|
|Director, RGSC||Academic Level-14 (Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200)|
|Associate Professor||Academic Level-13-A (Rs. 1,31,400 – 2,17,100)|
Ongoing Govt. Jobs 2020: