BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification has been released. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Bhopal will be filling 550 vacancies through this recruitment. Applications are invited through online mode. Candidates interested may go through the details of the notification and apply online.
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment Dates
|Online Application Start Date||6th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st January 2020|
|Last Date to Receive documents||10th February 2020|
BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Notification 2020
The Official Notification of BHEL Bhopal is released for 550 Vacancies as Apprentices. The notification provides eligibility, dates, vacancy, online form. Check below.
Apprenticeship is an opportunity for the 12th Pass candidates to get a job as per their ITI qualification. This notification is for Bhopal-BHEL for a good number of vacancies. Read further on how to apply.
BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Vacancy
- Vidyutkar- 140
- Fitter- 140
- Machinist composite- 57
- Weldor (Gas and electric)- 45
- Turner- 35
- Computer- 70
- Draftsman- 10
- Electronic Mechanic- 6
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle- 6
- Machinist Grinder- 10
- Mason- 8
- Painter- 5
- Plumber- 10
BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility
- Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th class in 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate (excluding additional subjects).
- ITI Pass certificate (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) granted by the NCVT OR MES Certificate Holder
BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Online Application Form 2020
BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Online Application Form 2020 has been activated. Candidates can apply online between 6th January 2020 to 31st January 2020.
Steps to Apply Online for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice 2020:
- Click on the register button
- Enter your registration with “Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship”
- After successful registration, you will receive the registration no.
- Use this no and go to login page
- Enter the online application details and complete the online form
- Now, make payment as per your category
Link to Apply Online for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice 2020
Along with the online form, candidates need to send the following documents:
- Proof of Date of Birth / High School Marksheet / Certificate
- Documents in support of educational qualification i.e. mark sheet/certificate (10th / 12th)
- Documents in support of technical qualification i.e. ITI degree certificate.
- Madhya Pradesh domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (SC / ST / OBC) in prescribed format. (if applicable).
- Self Undertaking for OBC Non-creamy layer (if applicable)
- Disability certificate from District Medical Board (if physically handicapped)
- Medical token copy forward (son / daughter / spouse) of BHEL employee (service / retired / deceased).
- Medical Token / ESI card in case of BHEL Society worker wards.