BHEL Jhansi Recruitment 2020 is out @bhel.com. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites online applications from eligible candidates to recruit for the post of trade apprentice. The total no. of vacancy is 300.
Read on the following article to know more. The following article provides you with the details on eligibility criteria, how to apply, examination pattern and other necessary details.
Important Dates For BHEL Jhansi Recruitment Notification 2020
The following table covers all the important dates which are to be kept in mind by the interested aspirants who wish to work in BHEL Jhansi as a trade apprentice.
|BHEL Jhansi Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Position Name||Trade Apprenticeship, Technician Apprentice|
|Starting date||31st December 2019|
|Closing Date||20th January 2020|
|Application Mode||Online and acknowledgment slip to be sent by post|
Vacancy For BHEL Jhansi Recruitment 2020
300 vacancy has been released for the post of Trade Apprentice and Technician/Graduate Apprentice. Interested candidates can check the vacancy and post from the table as provided below.
- The following table shows the category wise vacancy for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice.
|Welder (Gas and Electronic)||25|
|Computer Operator and
Programming Assistant (COPA)
- The following table shows the category wise vacancy for the recruitment of Technician/Graduate Apprentice.
|Instrumentation and Control||02|
|Modern Office Management and
Secretarial / Practice
BHEL Jhansi Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
BHEL examination is conducted by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. Click on the following link to download the official notification for BHEL Jhansi Recruitment 2020 to work as an apprentice.
BHEL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before the candidates apply for BHEL Recruitment 2020, he/she must ensure that they fulfill the educational qualification and the age limit as prescribed by the examination conducting body. Below are the educational, qualification, Required skill and the age limit which a candidate has to fulfill to apply for the examination.
- Educational Qualification
Trade Apprentice – 12th passed and ITI
Technician/Graduate Apprentice – Diploma / Degree, Engineering in the required discipline in the form of Four/ Three years regular student from recognized institutions. 12th passed with 60% for candidates belonging to UR/OBC and for SC/ST: 55%.
- Age Limit:
Candidates should have Min 18yrs to Max 27yrs.
Age relaxation as per Govt. norms.
BHEL Jhansi Selection Process 2020
The selection for the post of trade apprentice and technical/graduate apprentice will be will be based on an interview.
BHEL Jhansi Recruitment 2020 Fees
The form is free of cost for all categories of candidates.
BHEL Jhansi Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
The following are the steps to how to apply for BHEL Jhansi Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
- Go to the link mentioned below in this article.
- Click on “Register”
- A new page will appear to enter your mobile no. and email to register yourself.
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile no. and email.
- Click on “Register”.
- A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Click on the Home button below that page.
- The next step will be to Login using the Login Id and Password and enter details.
- Fill up your credentials and “Upload Photo/Signature.”
- The last step will be to Pay Fees.
Note: The online application, i.e. the acknowledgment slip has to be sent by post to the address mentioned below. The post shall reach the office by 25th January 2020.
Link To Apply For BHEL Jhansi Recruitment 2020
Click on the link below to apply for Apprentice recruitment.
Points To Note For BHEL Jhansi Recruitement 2020
- Candidates have to take a print out of their online filled up form by post to the address mentioned below by 25th January 2020.
- East, Dy. Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Human Resources Department, Administrative Building, BHEL Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh) – 284120
- All GST related queries with respect to BHEL Jhansi to be addressed at email Id: email@example.com
- Submit your online and offline applications before the Closing Date.