BFUHS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 Out
BFUHS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 Out: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has released the admit card for the written exam for 503 vacancies of the post of Staff Nurse on its official website @bfuhs.ac.in on 19th May 2021. The Direct link to download admit card is given below in the post. As per the official notification, the written exam which is scheduled to be held on 23rd May 2021 (Sunday) will be commenced as planned. The candidates are requested to download the admit card for Staff Nurse written exam up to 21st May 2021 after which the candidates will not be able to download it.
BFUHS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021: Overview
|BFUHS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021|
|Organization Name||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Admit Card Release Date||19th May 2021|
|Exam Date||23rd May 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
Steps to Download BFUHS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021
- Candidates can visit the official website @bfuhs.ac.in or they can directly download the admit card from the direct link mentioned below.
- On the homepage, the candidates need to click on the link flashing as “Click here to download rollno for staff nurse recruitment test dated 23-05-2021”.
- After clicking on the direct link the candidates will be redirected to the Login page where they need to login first.
- On successful login, the candidates can download their roll number/admit card.
- It is advisable for the candidates to check all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct or not.
- Candidates can take the printout of the admit card.
- The admit card can be downloaded only up to 21st May 2021, so candidates are requested to download it before the mentioned date.
BFUHS Staff Nurse Admit Card Link
BFUHS officials have uploaded the admit card on their website on 19th May 2021, the candidates who have applied for the post of Staff Nurse can download the Admit Card from the direct link given below. The written exam will be conducted on the scheduled date 23rd May 2021.
COVID Guidelines For The Candidates
- Candidates will be required to follow and maintain social distancing at the written exam venue.
- They have to wear face masks all the time.
- The candidates can carry their hand sanitizers.
- Candidates will undergo thermal scanning at the exam center.
- Due to the rising cases of COVID-19, the candidates have to produce Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) report at the examination center failing which the candidate shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- If any candidates show any symptoms of COVID then they will not be allowed to sit in the written exam.