BFUHS Admit Card 2020: The Baba Farid University of Health Science (BFUHS) department has released a written exam call letter on 20th October 2020 for Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW) @bfuhs.ac.in. The admit card has been released for the 26th of October 2020 exam. Download the BFUHS admit card for MPHW from the link given below.
BFUHS Admit Card 2020
The Exam Date for the written exam is scheduled for 26th October 2020. The Baba Farid University of Health Science written exam was supposed to be held earlier only, but it got delayed due to the COVID-19 epidemic. But now the department has started preparing for the exam process.
Steps To Download BFUHS MPHW Call Letter
- Click on the link that is given below to download the call letter.
- A new window will open where you need to login by providing Registration Number and Password
- Enter the details.
- Click on Submit.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of the admit card.
Link To Download BFUHS Admit Card
Click below to download the admit card for MPHW Post.
Important Guidelines To Appear For BFUHS MPHW Exam
The candidates who will be appearing for the written test to be held on 26th October 2020 must make sure that they follow the guidelines as given below.
- Wearing Masks by all candidates is mandatory during an appearance in the examination.
- Any candidate having any symptom of COVID-19 or undergoing a Quarantine/Isolation period should not be allowed to enter the examination center under any circumstances.
- Candidates shall take all preventive/precautionary measures as advised by Government from time to time.