BEML Recruitment 2021
BEML Recruitment 2021: Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) has released a notification stating the recruitment for the posts of Junior Executive in various departments like Finance, HR, and IT on its official website @bemlindia.in. The candidates are requested to apply for the post by filling the online application form. The last date to apply online is 01st June 2021. BEML has not disclosed the number of vacancies yet. Candidates can check all the details related to the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, notification, online registration link, and more in this post.
BEML Recruitment 2021: Overview
|BEML Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)|
|Post||Junior Executive (Finance/HR/IT)|
|Vacancies||Not Yet Disclosed|
|Starting Date To Apply||18th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||01st June 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
BEML Recruitment Notification 2021
The BEML officials have released the notification for various vacancies of Junior Executive post on its official website @bemlindia.in on 17th May 2021. The Candidates can use the direct link given below to download the official notification.
BEML Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria (Educational Qualification and Age Limit) for the post of Junior Executive (Finance/HR/IT).
- For Junior Executive (Finance) the candidates should have been Inter CA/ Inter CMA qualified.
- Junior Executive (HR) post the candidate must be a Graduate with first class 2 years full-time MBA (HR/IR)/ MSW or MA (Social Work with HR/IR) from a recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates must have a BE/B.Tech Degree in Information Technology or MCA from a recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit (as on 01-06-2021)
The maximum age limit for the Junior Executive post is 27 years.
Online Registration Link
Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria for various vacancies of Junior Executive posts can use the direct link below for the registration. The number of vacancies has not yet been disclosed by BEML. Candidates are advised to register themselves for the job post before the last date 01st June 2021.
Steps to Apply For BEML Recruitment 2021
- Candidates are required to register themselves on the BEML portal. The link for registration is mentioned above.
- Go through the guidelines properly and click on the ‘I Agree’ button and then proceed to the registration page.
- Fill in the correct mobile number, e-mail id, DOB, and all the details on the registration form.
- After the registration candidates have to send the scanned copies of their documents to the e-mail address.
- The e-mail address to send the scanned copies is mentioned below.
BEML Recruitment Selection Process
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their education, age limit, and experience (if any).
- Shortlisted candidates will be communicated about the next round that will be Written Tests/Interviews through e-mail or SMS.
- The venue will be communicated by the officials on the registered mail id and mobile numbers once the committee will take any decision for the next round.
BEML Recruitment Salary Structure
The selected candidates will be given the following remuneration (all-inclusive) per month by BEML.
|Years||Salary (Per Month)|
|Ist Year||Rs. 21,500/-|
|IInd Year||Rs. 23,500/-|
|III Year||Rs. 25,500/-|