BEL Trainee Recruitment 2021
BEL Trainee Recruitment 2021: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released a Job Notification for 53 Vacancies of Trainee Engineer-I, Project Officer, and Trainee Officer post on its official website @bel-india.in for Mumbai and Bengaluru locations on a temporary/contract basis. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill all the eligibility criteria are requested to download, fill in, and send the application form for the Mumbai location via postal means before the last date i.e., 19th May 2021 and Apply Online for the Bengaluru location before the last date 21st May 2021. Candidates can check all the details related to the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, notification, application form, salary structure, and more in this post.
BEL Trainee Recruitment 2021: Overview
|BEL Trainee Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Post Name||Trainee Engineer-I, Project Officer-I, and Trainee Officer-I|
|Notification Release Date||04th May 2021 & 12th May 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||19th May 2021 & 21st May 2021|
|Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Location||Mumbai and Bengaluru|
BEL Trainee Recruitment Notification 2021
Candidates who are interested and fulfill all the eligibility criteria are requested to go through the official notification released by BEL, Mumbai, and Bengaluru on 04th May 2021 and 12th May 2021 respectively for the recruitment at respected locations. Candidates can check the notification by clicking on the link below.
BEL Trainee Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
Those who are interested and fulfill all the eligibility criteria can check the number of posts notified at Mumbai and Bengaluru locations respectively.
Manufacturing Unit, Navi Mumbai
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
Military Communication Complex, Bengaluru
|Name of Post||Category||No. of Post|
BEL Trainee Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates can check and go through the table given below to know the eligibility criteria (Educational Qualification and Age Limit) related to each job post.
|Name of Post||Education|
|Trainee Engineer-I||Full time (4 years) BE/B.Tech degree from reputed Institute/University in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication streams.|
|Project Officer-I||Two years Full-time degree in MBA/MSW/PGDM|
|Trainee Officer-I||Two years Full-time degree in CA/ICWA/MBA(Finance)|
- The Maximum Age Limit for Trainee Engineer-I and Trainee Officer-I is 25 Years.
- For Project Officer-I the maximum age limit is 28 Years.
- Application Fees for the post of Trainee Engineer/Trainee Officer is Rs. 200/- and Rs. 500/- for Project Officer post to be remitted by DD in favor of “Bharat Electronics Limited” payable at Navi Mumbai is required to be attached along with the application.
- Those candidates applying for the Bengaluru location need to pay the application fee of Rs 200/- by online mode.
- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC, and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fees.
Steps To Apply For BEL Trainee Recruitment 2021
- For the Navi Mumbai location, candidates need to download the Prescribed Application Form Format and fill in the details and send it to the below mentioned address along with the required documents and passport-sized photographs.
Address- Sr.Dy. Gen. Manager (CS, FTD, HR&A) Bharat Electronics Limited, Plot No. L-1, MIDC Industrial Area, Taloja, Navi Mumbai: 410208, Maharashtra.
- For the Bengaluru location, Interested and eligible candidates need to use the below link to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer-I.
- Fill in all the required details and upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Take the printout of the final submitted application form for future reference.
Those who are interested and are also eligible to apply for 23 and 30 vacancies at Mumbai and Bengaluru locations respectively can download the application form (for Mumbai) and apply online (for Bengaluru) by clicking on the links given below.
BEL Trainee Recruitment Selection Process
- The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their Educational Qualification, and Post qualification Experience.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview.
- The Date, Time, and Venue of the Interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates via SMS and E-Mail.
- The Final Selection will be done according to the candidate’s performance in the Interview.
BEL Trainee Recruitment Salary Structure
|Name of Posts||Salary (Per Month)|
|Trainee Engineer-I||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Trainee Officer-I||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Project Officer-I||Rs. 35,000/-|