Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator (D.E.O) and Supporting Staff posts on 28th February 2020. Candidates can check eligibility, vacancies details, application form format, and walk-in venue for the Interview and Document Verification in the article.
BECIL DEO And Supporting Staff Recruitment
There are total 19 vacancies for various posts in BECIL DEO and Supporting Staff Recruitment 2020. The last date of receiving application is 09th March 2020. Candidates need to send their dully filled application with the supporting document at the address given below.
BECIL DEO And Supporting Staff Recruitment: Vacancy
- Data Entry Operators – 10 Posts
- Supporting Staff – 09 Posts
BECIL DEO And Supporting Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification and Experience:
Data Entry Operator: Candidates should have passed Full time Degree (B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBM/ BCA/ B.A) with Experience in Data Entry Operations work, MS Office and SAP FICO Model for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Post.
Supporting Staff: Applicants should possess SSLC passed (Degree holders shall not be considered) having relevant working experience in any office/ establishments.
- Age Limit: Candidates can check the maximum age limit for various posts below.
DEO: 40 Yrs.
Supporting Staff: 30 Yrs.
BECIL DEO and Supporting Staff Recruitment 2020: Salary
- Data Entry Operators: Rs. 19,000/-
- Supporting Staff: Rs. 15,000/-
BECIL DEO And Supporting Staff Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
Registration fee for General & OBC Category candidates is Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. Fees should be in the form of DD and in favour of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED, payable at Bangalore.
BECIL DEO And Supporting Staff Recruitment 2020: How to Apply
Candidates need to post the duly filled application form at the address given below. Candidates also need to send with application form their original educational and work experience certificates.
Address: BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED, Regional office (Ro), 162, 1st Cross, 2nd Main, AGS layout, RMV 2nd stage, Bangalore-560094.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to the local candidates.
- Age, Qualifications and Experiences stipulated above should be as on 01st of March 2020.
- Fixed remunerations are inclusive of ESI & EPF.
- BECIL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies advertised as per the need or cancel the recruitment of a particular post or cancel the advertisement itself without any notice.
- BECIL reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview.
- BECIL reserves the right to increase/decrease the minimum eligibility criteria, etc. in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for selection process.
- BECIL reserves the right to increase/ decrease the specifications given in the advertised posts depending upon the response.
- BECIL reserves the right to fill up or otherwise cancel any or can cancel all the notified posts as per the rules of the company.
- BECIL reserves the right to discontinue the services or extend the services of any contract employee.
- Mandatory languages English, Hindi, kannada.
- Candidates shouldn’t fall into trap with any other agencies for the recruitment. One point of contact will be BECIL only
Candidates can check more jobs notification, admit card, result, exam pattern, syllabus and other notices related to the govt. jobs in India on our website, the link of which is given below.