BARC Work Assistant Admit Card 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Center has released BARC Work Assistant Group C Admit Card 2021 on its official website on 04th February 2021. The online examination for Work Assistant Group C Recruitment against Advt: 01/2019 – R-II has been scheduled on 21st February 2021. The candidates who have applied for the post can download their hall ticket from the direct link below. The candidate have to carry the Admit Card to the exam hall along with any one of the mentioned ID Proof.
BARC Work Assistant Admit Card 2021: Overview
|BARC Work Assistant Admit Card 2021|
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Post Name||Work Assistant Group C (Advt: 01/2019 – R-II)|
|No of Vacancies||74 Vacancies|
|Exam Date||21st February 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||04th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Test, Advanced Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
Steps to Download BARC Work Assistant Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official site @ barc.gov.in
- On the Bhaha Atomic Research Center (BARC) home page, click on Careers section.
- Click on the BARC Work Assistant Group C Admit Card 2021 link.
- Fill the register number, password, date of birth details of candidates to get admit card.
- Then, your BARC Work Assistant Group C Admit Card 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the hall ticket to attend the examination.
BARC Work Assistant Admit Card 2021
The eligible candidates whose names are mentioned in the list released by BARC can download their hall ticket from the direct link below. The online exam will be held on 21st February 2021, so candidates are advised to download much before the exam date.
Details mentioned on BARC Work Assistant Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Candidate Date Of Birth
- Exam Date and Time
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Examination Name
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of the candidate and exam counsellor.
Documents Need To Carry For BARC Work Asstistant Exam 2021
- Voter’s Card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University