Bhabha Atomic Research Center has released notification for recruitment of Asst Security Officer (A) (Group C) & Security Guard(Group B)(Non-Gazetted Posts) 2019. The online application for BARC Recruitment is active from 16th November 2019 to 06th December 2019. There are total 92 vacancies for BARC. As per the official site of BARC, interested and eligible candidates may apply online. The direct link is provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
BARC ASO and Secuirty Guard Recruitment
Candidates may also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link and Steps to Apply Online for BARC ASO and Security Guard. Candidates may start applying for the online application form from 16th November 2019. The online form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online is 06th December 2019. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the BARC ASO and Security Guard Online form and apply online using the given details. Read further to know more.
BARC ASO and Security Guard Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Exam Name||Assistant Security Officer and Security Guard|
|Conducting Body||Bhabha Atomic Research Center|
|Online Application Start Date||16th November 2019|
|Last Date||06th December 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||06th December 2019|
|No of Vacancies||92|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Vacancy Details of ASO and Security Guard
|Assistant Security Officer (A)||19|
Eligibility Criteria of BARC
- Education Qualification:
Asst Security Officer- Candidates having Graduation Degree from UGC recognized Institute& having worked as Jr. Commissioned Officer/equivalent Rank will be eligible for this post.
Security Guard- Candidates who have passed their Class 10th level of examination from any recognized board in India will be eligible for this post.
- Physical Standards-:Height-: Male-167 cms, Female- 157 cms
Chest-: Male- 80-85 cms
- PET Parameters-:(A) For Asst Security Officer-:
Male: 08-09 Chin-ups, 16-17 Push Ups, 1.6 Km Run. Long Jump
Female: 20 Sit Ups, 800 Meters Race
(B) For Security Officer-:
Male: Race(100 Meters), Long Jump( 3.65 Meters)
Female: 20 Sit Ups, 100 Meters Race
- Age Limit: (As on-07/August/2019)
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 22 Years
Age Relaxation (As per BARC rules)
ASO and Security Guard Mode of Selection
The selection for ASO and Security Guard will be made on the basis of:
- Written Test
BARC Online Application Fee
The Online application fee for different categories of BARC Application Fee 2019:
- General/ OBC: Asst Security Guard- Rs. 150/- & Security Guard- Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH – Exempted
Please note that the fee can be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan
BARC Online Form 2019
Link for BARC Online Application is provided below:
Steps to Apply Online BARC ASO & Security Guard 2019
Follow the given steps to complete the application for BARC Online form 2019
- As you click the given online apply link, a new window will open
- Enter the required credentials,
- Personal Details;
- Make Payment and Submit the final form
Please ensure Payment has been made. The completion of the BARC ASO And Security Guard Online form requires the payment.
Prerequisites for ASO and Security Guard Online form 2019:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
BARC ASO and Security Guard Online Application Form 2019 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of BARC ASO and Security Guard Application by post is not acceptable
Important Information for BARC ASO and Security Guard 2019:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for BARC Recruitment 2019
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online test.
BARC Recruitment Admit Card 2019
BARC Recruitment Admit Card 2019 will be released 10-15 days before the examination. Stay updated for the admit card download link.
BARC Result 2019
BARC Result will be released after the exam is conducted. As the date of exam is mid December, the expected date of result release is in April 2020.
Candidates must stay updated with the website, Adda247, https://www.adda247.com/jobs/government-jobs, for latest notifications about BARC Recruitment 2019. A lot of notifications will be sent to the candidates through E-mail/SMS. Stay alert for the notifications.