BARC JRF Recruitment 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). The Total no. of vacancies for the post of BARC JRF is 105. The candidates who possess the required eligibility criteria can apply online from 18th December 2020 to 15th January 2021. The candidates will be selected on the basis of an Interview for BARC Junior Research Fellow.
Know the eligibility criteria, application fee, steps to apply, salary and additional benefits, online application link for BARC JRF Recruitment 2021 on this page.
BARC JRF Recruitment 2021: Highlights
BARC Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Online Application Starts On||18th December 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||15th January 2021|
|Advt. No.||01/2020 (R-IV)|
|Apply Online Link||To be active on 30th Aug|
BARC JRF Recruitment 2021 Notification
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, BARC has invited applications from candidates who hold the requisite educational qualification, and within the age limit for the post of Junior Research Fellow under Advertisement No. 03/2020 (R-V). The candidates will be recruited as JRF Posts. The candidates have to apply only through online mode through the official site of BARC which is www.barc.gov.in or through the direct link that is given below on this site before 15th January 2021. The total no. of vacancies for BARC Recruitment 2021 is 105. The Official BARC JRF Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF is given below.
BARC Junior Research Fellow Vacancy Details
The post wise vacancy details for the BARC JRF Recruitment 2021 is given below.
BARC JRF Vacancy Details 2021
No. of Vacancy
|Junior Research Fellow||105 (Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, and Life Sciences)|
BARC Junior Research Fellow Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a consistently good academic record and should have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate in B.Sc. and 55% aggregate in M.Sc. from a recognized University.
- Junior Research Fellow: 28 Years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. norms.
Application Fee For BARC JRF Recruitment 2021
The candidates will have to pay the application fee for BARC JRF only through online mode.
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST, Persons with Disability and Women candidates: Exempted
How To Apply For BARC JRF Recruitment 2021?
The steps to apply for BARC JRF Recruitment 2021 is given below:
Part I: Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Upload the photograph, signature.
- Upload the required documents in the correct format.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for BARC JRF Recruitment 2021 will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
- Save the application form for future purposes.
Online Application Link for BARC JRF Recruitment 2021
The online application link for BARC Junior Research Fellow Recruitment is going to active from 18th December 2021.
BARC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The candidates who have applied for BARC JRF will be selected on the basis of a personal interview.
In case, the response is more, this Research Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by conducting a screening test of the eligible candidates. The decision of the Research Centre will be final and binding. Final selection will be based on the performance in the Interview.
BARC JRF 2021 Area of Research
|Discipline||Area of Research|
|Charged Particle Accelerator Development, Nuclear Physics using
Accelerators, Neutrino related experiments, Astrophysics using gamma-ray
Telescopes, Plasma Physics, Laser-based Physics, Spectroscopy of Atoms
and Molecules, Condensed Matter Physics at low temperature, High Pressure
and Magnetic fields, Crystallography, thin films, Nanomaterials, Optics,
Physics of sensors and detectors, Synchrotron Radiation and Neutron
scattering based experiments and Computational & Theoretical Physics.
|Nuclear and radiochemistry, actinide chemistry, radiopharmaceuticals,
radiation processing, solid-state and high-temperature chemistry, nuclear
materials, nanomaterials, electrochemistry, spectroscopy, chemistry using
lasers, advanced separation techniques, analytical sciences, materials for
energy conversion and storage, chemical sensors, biomaterials, polymers,
computational chemistry, active pharmaceuticals ingredients.
|Life Sciences||Mutation breeding, plant & agriculture biotechnology, radiation effects on
cells, radio-resistance, prokaryotic stress biology, bioremediation, genetic
engineering, radiation treatment of food, food preservation & packaging,
biosensors, cancer biology & diagnostics, cancer therapeutics, immunology,
microbiome, TB diagnostics & treatment, biofilms & biofouling, thermal
ecology, structural biology of proteins.