Bank of Maharashtra has released the Admit Card for Law Officer 2019 @bankofmaharashtra.in/. For Law Officer Recruitment exam will be held on 14th December 2019. Candidates who are going to appear can check link of Bank of Maharashtra Law Officer Admit Card 2019 which is provided below in the article.
Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card
Bank of Maharashtra is going to conduct Law Officer Exam on 14th December 2019. The recruitment of Bank of Maharashtra Law Officer was announced for 46 posts. Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card for is released on 04th December 2019.
The official dates for Bank of Maharashtra Exam is 14th December. Also, candidates can download Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2019, the link of which is active now. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with this website for Result information.
Steps to Download Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card
Please follow the steps after the link gets activated:
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download Bank of Maharashtra Law Officer Admit card.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID /Roll No. / Name and Father Name” and “Date of Birth”.
Step 4 – Now click on the “Login” button.
Step 5 – You will be able to see Bank of Maharashtra Law Officer Admit Card 2019 on the screen.
Step 6 – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
Bank of Maharashtra Law Officer Admit Card Link
The link for Bank of Maharashtra Law Officer Admit Card exam is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
Documents to carry with Bank of Maharashtra Law Officer Admit Card
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for Bank of Maharashtra Law Officer Admit card 2019 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
Bank of Maharashtra Law Officer Exam Date 2019
The Written Exam Schedule of Bank of Maharashtra Law Officer 2019 is 14th December 2019.
ALL THE BEST !!