Bank of Maharashtra is going to release the Admit Card for Generalist Officer 2020 @bankofmaharashtra.in. Candidates who are going to appear can check link of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card 2020 which is provided below in the article.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card
Bank of Maharashtra is going to conduct Generalist Officer Exam soon. The recruitment of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer was announced for 300 posts. Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card for is released soon.
The official dates for Bank of Maharashtra Exam are not declared yet. Also, candidates can download Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card 2020 soon. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with this website for Admit Card information.
Exam Pattern of Generalist Officer 2020
Examination consist of Objective Test for 150 marks. The test will have of 4 Sections as follows:
|Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||20||Total Maximum
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
|Professional Knowledge**||50||60 minutes|
**The test of Professional Knowledge may consists of banking related questions.
Steps to Download Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card
Please follow the steps after the link gets activated:
- Click on the link provided below to download Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit card.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID /Roll No. / Name and Father Name” and “Date of Birth”.
- Now click on the “Login” button.
- You will be able to see Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card 2020 on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card Link
The link for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card exam is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below once it is released by the Bank:
Note: The Admit Card link will be active soon.
Documents to carry with Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit Card
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Admit card 2020 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
- The examinations will be conducted online at venues across many centers in India.
- No request for change of Examination Center shall be entertained.
- Bank of Maharashtra reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and / or add some other Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Bank of Maharashtra also reserves the right to allot any center to the candidate across the India.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Center at his/ her/ their own risk and expenses and Bank of Maharashtra will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behavior/ misbehavior in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature / disqualification from future exams conducted by Bank of Maharashtra.
- The centers for the online Examination will be limited. The examination may be held at the following centers and the address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. Bank of Maharashtra, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and / or add some other Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. Bank of Maharashtra also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any center.
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad ( Maharashtra )|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh – Mohali|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai|
|Delhi NCR||Delhi NCR (All NCR cities)|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar|
|West Bengal||Greater Kolkata|
ALL THE BEST !!