Bank of India Recruitment
BOI Officer Recruitment 2020: Bank of India (BOI) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Officers in various Scales up to Grade-IV. Interested candidates can apply for the posts in the various disciplines through the online mode @bankofindia.co.in. A total of 214 Vacancies have been notified for Bank of India Officers up to Scale IV.
The online application link for Bank of India Officer Recruitment for Grade 4 has commenced from September 16th, 2020. The candidates can check the eligibility criteria, notification PDF, selection process, exam pattern, Exam Centre, post wise vacancy details, and other details on this site in the subsequent paragraphs.
The online application link is activated on 16th September 2020 for Bank of India Officers Recruitment up to Scale IV and is given below.
Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Organization Name||Bank of India, BOI|
|Advertisement Number||Project No:2020-21/2|
|Post||Officers up to Grade IV|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||16th September 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30th September 2020|
Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
The Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Grade 4 officers. The detailed notification is released on the official site of Bank of India which is www.bankofindia.co.in. A total of 214 vacancies have been released for the post of Officers in various scales up to Grade IV. The BOI has released a great no of vacancies in various disciplines for Credit Analyst, Credit Officers, IT (Fintech) and other posts. The candidates can apply only for one post from 16th September 2020 onwards.
BOI Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
The total no. of vacancies for the Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020 is 214. The post wise and scale wise vacancy distribution has been given below.
|Risk Manager||03||SMGS -IV|
|Risk Manager||06||MMGS -III|
|Credit Analyst||60||SMGS -IV|
|IT (Fintech)||07||SMGS -IV|
|IT (Fintech)||10||MMGS -III|
|IT (Fintech)||13||MMGS -II|
|Tech Appraisal||10||MMGS -II|
Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
A Degree (Graduation) in relevant discipline. The Post wise Educational Qualification, Work Experience Details have been provided in the PDF below.
Check BOI Officers Educational Qualification PDF: Post Wise
Candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) applying for reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) will be entitled to relaxation of 5%, wherever minimum 60% marks is stipulated in Educational Qualifications i.e. they should have minimum 55% marks.
The age limit of the candidates must be a minimum of 21 years while the Maximum age limit should be 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. Norms.
Application Fee For Bank of India Officers Recruitment
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 850 /-|
How To Apply For BOI Officers Recruitment 2020?
The online application process for Bank of India Officers Recruitment up to Grade IV will comprise of two-stage:
|| Registration | Log In ||
Part I: Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading of the documents is given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020 will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Link
The online link to apply for BOI Officers Recruitment 2020 is given below. The candidates can apply online from 16th to 30th September 2020.
BOI Officer Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates for the post of Officers in Bank of India will be done through an online test and/or GD and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
Bank of India Officer Exam Pattern
The Bank will conduct an online test only if the no. of applications received by the bank is in great amount.
- The test will be conducted in online mode,
- All the questions will be Objective in nature.
- There will be three sections for the BOI Officers Test of a duration of 150 minutes.
- There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks assigned to that questions for every wrong answer marked in the Objective Tests.
- The test will be conducted bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi except, English Language which will be available in English only.
- The test of English Language will be of qualifying nature i.e. Marks obtained in the English Language will not be added while preparing merit List.
Bank of India Officer Exam Pattern
|English Language||50||Composite Time
of 150 Minutes
|General Awareness with
to Banking Industry
|Total||175||2 Hour 30 Minutes|
After the successful conduction of the online written test, an interview will be conducted. Candidates who qualify the interview will be called to appear for the interview. The marks obtained by them in online examination i.e. the marks obtained in General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry and Professional Knowledge paper will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks for the General/EWS category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%. The candidates called for the interview will be at the ratio of 3:1 to the number of vacancies. However, the Bank may increase the said ratio at its discretion.
If Online Test Is Not Conducted
If online examination is not conducted, the final selection will be made through personal interview. In such case merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Personal Interview in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list up to the number of vacancies. Minimum qualifying marks in interview shall be 40% for General/EWS Category and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category candidate
Salary For Bank of India Recruitment 2020 For Officers Upto Grade IV
The Payscale as per the post has been given below for Bank of India officers Recruitment for JMGS I, MMGS II, MMGS III, and SMGS IV Officer Posts.
Present Scale of Basic Pay (in Rs.) for BOI Officers Post
1. Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I): 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
2. Middle Management Grade Scale –II(MMGS II): 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10-45950
3. Middle Management Grade Scale –II(MMGS III): 42020-1310/5- 48570-1460/2-51490
4. Senior Management Grade Scale –IV(SMGS IV: 50030-1460/4- 55870-1650/2-59170
Exam Centre for BOI Online Test For Officer Post
The examination will be conducted online in the following cities for the online test:
|| Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram ||
Social Guidelines For BOI Officers Test
The Online written test of Bank of India Officers’ Recruitment up to Grade IV will be conducted by following the social guidelines in the wake of COVID 19 Pandemic. Different reporting time will be printed for a set of candidates. Candidate must report much before the Reporting time to avoid crowding.
The list is given below:
a. Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
c. Personal transparent water bottle
d. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
e. A simple pen
f. Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
g. Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/Admit Card should be exactly the same.
h. In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
i. A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone
You can also apply for the following Bank Jobs: