Bank Of Baroda has released the Admit Card for Data Analyst, Data Manager ,Data Engineer Business Analyst & other IT Professional Posts. Candidates can download Bank of Baroda IT Officer Admit Card by clicking on the link given below. The Exam will be held for 25 vacancies.
Bank of Baroda IT Officer Admit Card 2020
Bank of Baroda IT Officer is scheduled to be held 22nd February 2020. The Admit Card link is active now.Candidates can go through this article to check all the important details regarding Bank of Baroda IT Officer Admit Card 2020. Link to download Admit Card is given below in the article which is active as it is released by the Official website i.e., @ibpsonline.ibps.in.
Steps to Download Bank of Baroda IT Officer Admit Card 2020
- As you click the link for downloading, a new tab appears
- Enter the Registration Number/ Roll Number, DOB/ Password & Captcha.
- Click Submit Button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now open
- Use the Print or Download option to save the admit card.
Bank of Baroda IT Officer Admit Card: Link
Use the given link to download admit card:
Important Documents to carry:
Candidates can check list of Valid ID Proof which need to carry along with Admit Card to enter the Exam Center otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the center and take the exam. They should also carry a passport size photograph with Valid ID Proof.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
Details Present On Bank of Baroda IT Officer Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Interview Center Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Applicant Photograph
- Interview Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth.
Bank of Baroda IT Officer 2020 Exam Centers
The online Bank of Baroda exam 2020 will be conducted at various centers. The candidate should choose his/her first three preferences for the exam center while filling the IT Officer application form. Once the candidates select the exam centers, no request of changing the exam centers will be entertained.
Important Points !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date from Bank of Baroda IT Officer Admit Card 2019-20 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
All the best!