Assam TET 2020: Secondary Education Department of Assam has announced the official notification of Assam Higher Secondary HS TET 2020. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Assam Higher Secondary Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2020-2021 has started from 20th November 2020. The last date to apply online for Assam TET is 30th November 2020. The candidates can check the complete article for Assam TET 2020 including eligibility criteria, exam pattern, selection process, and much more. The direct link has been activated by the commission officially, hurry up and apply for the same.
Assam TET 2020: Highlights
|Exam Conducting Authority||Secondary Education Department Assam|
|Name of Recruitment||Assam Higher Secondary Teachers’ Eligibility Test 2020|
|Eligibility||Post Graduate Teachers|
|Online Registration Starts||20th November 2020- 30th November 2020|
|Online Exam Test||10th January 2021 (tentative)|
|Validity of TET Score||7 Years|
Assam TET 2020: Important Dates
|Notification Release||18th November 2020|
|Online Application Starts||20th November 2020|
|Last date to apply||30th November 2020|
|Call Letter / Admit Card release||Yet to be announced|
|Online Exam||10th January 2021 (Tentative)|
Assam TET 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates with Post-Graduation with at least 50 % marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teachers Education recognized institution, but degrees obtained from off-campus and distance education institutions shall not be considered as valid. (If the Territorial Jurisdiction of the institution is beyond their approved jurisdiction then the Institution and the subject in which the degree is awarded must have the approval of UGC and all other concerned authorities) can apply for the recruitment.
Resident ship: Candidate must be a citizen of India and permanent resident of Assam
Age of the candidate must not be less than 21 years of age. At the time of appointment in Govt./Prov. Schools upper and lower age limit will be applicable as per the Govt. rules/act prevailing at that time.
Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020 Zones
Note – Applicant has to select one of the zones for appearing in the examination. In case of a higher number of applicants, the zones may be increased, if required.
Assam HS TET 2020: Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The examination shall be for 200 marks with two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) of 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs), each one of them carrying equal marks.
1. Paper I (Common to all candidates)
2. Paper II Option A – Commerce, Option B – Science, Option C – General Studies and Current Affairs
- Candidate has to choose their option for paper II, Social Category etc. with utmost care. Change of option and caste (Social Category) once selected will not be allowed to change in subsequent stage at any cost whatsoever.
- The question paper will be available in English, Assamese, Bengali and Bodo language.
Download the syllabus PDF for Assam Higher Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test from here and begin with your preparation for the written exam which has been scheduled for 10th January 2020 (tentative). The candidates should study according to the syllabus provided by the authority.
|Paper-1 Common Syllabus|
|Paper-2: Option A (Commerce)|
|Paper-3: Option B (Science)|
|Paper-4: Option C|
Assam HS TET 2020 Qualifying Marks
- To qualify in Assam HS TET, the candidate need to score at least 60% marks in each paper. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PH candidates.
- The candidate whose degree of physical disability is more than 40% is only eligible to apply, under the PH category.
Validity of Assam Higher Secondary TET Certificate
All candidates who pass the Assam HS TET 2020 will be awarded a certificate. The validity of the certificate shall be for a maximum period of 7 years from the date of issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee, Government of Assam subject to the condition that the candidate otherwise fulfils the eligibility criteria prescribed as per Govt. of Assam Service rule for recruitment as Post Graduate Teacher.
a) General candidates: Rs 500/- (Rs. Five hundred).
b) SC/ST/OBC/MOBC and PWD candidates: Rs. 300/- (Three hundred).
c) Payment mode: Fee needs to be paid in online mode only.
Assam TET Apply Online Link 2020
Click on the direct link below to apply online for Assam Higher Secondary Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2020. The registration has started on 20th November 2020 and will end on 30th December 2020
Steps to Apply Online For Assam HS TET 2020
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link mentioned above.
- Click on the Online Application Link in the Notification box
- A new web page will be displayed.
- Enter all your personal and educational details correctly
- Pay the requisite application fee for the registration process
- Finally, submit your application and download the form for future reference