Assam Postal Circle has re-released a recruitment notification for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Assam on 27th January 2020 @appost.in. India Post is recruiting to fill up 919 Vacancies for the post of GDS. India Post GDS Online Registration begins on 27th January 2020 and will end on 9th February 2020. Candidates can Apply for Assam Postal Circle by clicking on the link given below. Assam Postal Circle has re-released the date to apply online.
Assam Postal Circle 2020 Important Dates
|Release Online Form||27th January 2020|
|Last date to Apply Online||9th February 2020|
Assam Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020
As per the previous notification No Staff/8-31/15/2015 uploaded w.e.f 05/08/2019, only those candidates were allowed to apply for Assam GDS Recruitment who was studying the local language of Assam up to class 10th. Now, this criteria has been relaxed and any candidate who has studied any of the languages. i.e. Assamese, Bengali, and Bodo up to 10th are eligible to apply for any GDS Posts across Assam circle. The recruitment was being done in the month of November 2019. Now, the online application has been re-released to recruit Gramin Dak Sewak.
Assam Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates holding 10th qualification are eligible to apply and also studied any one language up to 10th i.e. Assamese, Bengali, and Bodo.
Age Limit – 18 to 40 years (Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How To Apply For Assam Postal Circle GDS 2020?
- Click on the link given below.
- Initially, the candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number
- Fee payment must be made.
- In Case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of amount from the candidate’s bank account, candidates can wait up to 72 Hours for settlement.
- Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
Fee: No fee for Female and SC/ ST candidates. Other candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.100/-
- The next stage shall be to fill up the Application form.
- Upload documents
- Submit Post preferences.
- Preview and take a print out.
- Completion of the above steps will only be treated as submission of application.
Link To Apply For Assam GDS 2020
After reading the eligibility criteria the candidates shall apply from the link given below.
Points To Note For Assam GDS Recruitment 2020
- The total no. of vacancies is 919.
- In case of any query, candidates can contact at 0361-2544881 or mail at email@example.com
- Candidates who had applied earlier need not apply again.
- The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of 10th marks.