Assam Police Recruitment 2020: The Assam Police has released a recruitment notification for to recruit 225 candidates. The candidates will be appointed for the post of Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Assistant Enforcement Inspector, and others. The recruitment for Assam Police has been released on the official website of Assam Police which is www.police.assam.gov.in.
Candidates willing to apply for Assam Police Recruitment can apply online from 20th July to 8th August 2020. The apply online link is active and is given below on this site.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Highlights
DME Assam Grade III Technical Post Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB)|
|Starting date||20th July 2020|
|Closing Date||8th August 2020|
|Category||State Govt. Job|
Assam Police Recruitment: Notification
The Assam Police will fill the vacancies under the Transport Department, Assam. The official notification for Assam Police as released on the official website of Assam Police is given below:
Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
The total no. of vacancies for the Assam Police Recruitment is 225. Out of the total no. of vacancies, 174 will be filled up in the Commissionarate of Transport, Assam while 51 will be filled up in the Directorate of Inland Water Transport, Assam. The post wise vacancy distribution for Assam Police Recruitment is given below:
|Under Commissionerate of Transport, Assam|
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (HQ Level)||8|
|Assistant Enforcement Inspector||30|
|Under Directorate of Inland Water Transport, Assam|
|Assistant Commercial Officer||1|
Assam Police Recruitment: Eligibility criteria
(i) Candidates must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
(ii) He/ She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam
ii) Educational Qualification
- Junior Assistant (HQ. Level& District Level) & Computor: The candidate must be a Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce or equivalent from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
- Assistant Commercial Officer: The candidate must be a Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce or equivalent from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
- Stenographer-III: The candidate must be a Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce or equivalent from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in Stenography from ITI in Assam or any other Institutes recognized by Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 words per minutes.
- Assistant Enforcement Inspector: Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board/ Council.
- Enforcement Checker: HSLC or equivalent examination passed from any recognised Board.
- Machinist : HSLC or equivalent examination passed with Diploma in Machinist from ITI or Govt. recognized Institute.
- Fitter Helper: HSLC or equivalent examination passed with Diploma in Fitter from ITI or Govt. recognized Institute.
- Electrical Wireman: HSLC or equivalent examination passed with Diploma in Electrical Wireman from ITI or Govt. recognized Institute.
- Grade-IV(District Level): 8th class passed
iii) Age Limit
Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 01 January, 2020.
Age Relaxation applicable as per Govt. Norms.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply?
No application fee is required to apply for any of the posts in Assam Police Recruitment 2020.
Visit the official website www.slprbassam.in or the direct link to apply which is given below.
Click on the apply online
Fill details in the online application form.
Preview and submit the application form
Documents To Upload For Assam Police Recruitment
The caniddates will be required to upload the following documents for the Assam Polcie Recruitment for Junior Assistant and other posts.
Paas Port size Photograph
Category certificate (if applicable)
Other educational certificates
Apply Online Link For Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Click below to apply Online For Assam Police Recruitment for Junior Assistant, Enforcement Checker, Grade IV and other posts.
Selection Process For Assam Police Recruitment
The candidates will be recruited through the following phases for Assam Police Recruitment:
Stage I: Written Test
The Written Test will be the First Phase Test for all the above mentioned posts. Written Test will be conducted on the subjects for the above mentioned posts except Grade-IV posts:
i) General Mathematics.
iii) Logical Reasoning and Aptitude
iv) History, Geography, Polity, Economy etc of India and Assam,
v) General awareness/General knowledge and Current affairs
For the posts of Grade-IV, the Written Test will be of 50 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 50 questions and each question will carry 1 (one) mark. The question paper will be set in three parts as under:-
a) General Knowledge & current affairs,
b) Matter relating to History of Assam,
c) Cultural, Polity, Geography , Economy etc of Assam.
Stage II: Computer Test
It will be computer-based exam to test the knowledge of posts applied and proficiency in computer operations.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020: FAQs
Q. What are the posts for which I can apply in Assam Police Recruitment?
Ans. You can apply for the post of Junior Assistant, Grade-IV(District Level), Enforcement Checker, Stenographer, Computor, Assistant Commercial Officer, Assistant Enforcement Inspector, Machinist, Fitter, Helper, Electrical Wireman in the Assam Police Recruitment 2020.
Q. What is the date to apply for the Recruitment in Assam Police?
Ans You can apply for the Assam Police Recruitment 2020 from 20th July to 8th August 2020.
Q. How can I apply for the ongoing recruitment for the Assam Police 2020?
Ans. You can apply for the various posts in Assam Police Recruitment by visiting the official site of Assam Police which is www.slprbassam.in or through the direct link that is given on this site.
Q. What is the selection process for Assam Police Recruitment?
Ans. The candidates who are applying for the Assam Police Recruitment will be selected through a written test and a computer test.