Assam Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2020: The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has released a recruitment notification for the post of Forester, Stenographer Grade 3, Forest Guard, Surveyor, Mahut, Carpenter, and Driver. The Assam Police Recruitment is being done under Advt No. SLPRB/REC/Forest/GD-III/1081/2020/179 to fill up vacancies in the forest police cadre. Through this recruitment, the Assam Police will up 1081 vacancies. The details for the Assam Police Recruitment are given below in detail. Check Official Notification, Apply Online Link, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancies, Important Dates below.
Assam Police Forest Guard Recruitment
Check the important details of Assam Police Forest Guard recruitment in the table.
|Assam Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Assam Police|
|Post||Forester, Stenographer Grade 3, Forest Guard,
Surveyor, Mahut, Carpenter, and Driver
|Starting date||01st June 2020|
|Closing Date||25th June 2020|
|Category||Assam Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Practical Test|
Assam Police Forest Guard: Vacancy
The total number of vacancies for which notification is released are 1081.
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy||Pay Grade and Pay Scale|
|Forester||144||14000-60500 + GP Rs.6400|
|Stenographer Grade 3||11||14000-60500 + GP Rs.8700|
|Forest Guard||812||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5600|
|Surveyor||35||14000-60500 + GP Rs.6200|
|Mahut||28||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000|
|Carpenter||01||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000|
|Driver||50||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5200|
Assam Police Forest Guard: Eligibility Criteria
The Assam Police will be filling up the posts of . Therefore, the eligibility criteria are different for each of the posts.
- Forester: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Stenographer Grade 3: Graduate in any stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI.
- Forest Guard: 10+2 or equivalent.
- Surveyor: HSLC or equivalent
- Mahut: Class VIII or equivalent and must have a minimum of 3 (three) years experience in elephant upkeeping.
- Carpenter: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have trade certificate from recognized Institution.
- Driver: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have valid four wheeler driving license issued by the any Competent Authority of Assam.
- Forester-I: 21 to 38 years
- Stenographer Grade III: 21 to 38 years
- Forest Guard: 18 to 38 years
- Surveyor: 18 to 38 years
- Mahut: 18 to 38 years
- Carpenter: 18 to 38 years
- Driver: 18 to 38 years
Selection Process For Assam Police Forest Guard
There will be two phases of selection for the post of Assam Police Forest Guard.
- Physical Test
- Written Test
How To Apply For Assam Police Forest Guard Recruitment.?
- Click the given link to open the online application form
- As the link opens, Click the Registration box and register yourself.
- Now, go to the Login box and complete your online form
- Fill the basic details such as names, education details, employment details
- Upload your photograph, thumb impression, and signature.
- Upload the documents.
- Verify the entered information and submit the Online Application Form.
Assam Police Forest Guard Recruitment: Link
Click the link given below to apply online.
Note: The Online Registration is going to active on 01st June 2020.
Assam Police Forest Guard Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the Assam Van Rakshak Application form.
- Providing misleading information.
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
Stay updated with the website to check latest notifications of Assam Police Forest Guard 2020.
For more govt. jobs click below