State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has invited applications for Constable Driver @slprbassam.in. There are 6662 vacancies for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2019. The article provides detailed information regarding the recruitment process through the given paragraphs containing eligibility, important dates(exam date, online application dates), Vacancy distribution, PDF.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment
The Assam Police has released 6662 vacancies for Constable Armed and Unarmed Branch. This is a great opportunity for the candidates aspiring for Govt Jobs in Assam.
The Assam Police Constable Application Form 2019 has start on 23rd December 2019 and is going to end on 06th January 2020. Candidates interested in the recruitment can check the link for online application form of Assam Police Constable which is provided below.
Check details of the Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2019.
Assam Police Constable Application: Important Dates
|Notification Date||19th December 2019|
|Application Start Date||23rd December 2019|
|Application Last Date||06th January 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Police Constable
Following are the eligibility criteria for Assam Police Constable Recruitment.
- Educational Qualification:
Constable General Duty:Candidates who completed their 10th or 12th from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification are eligible to apply for Assam Constable Recruitment 2019.
- Physical Eligibility:
Standard Category Male Female Height General/OBC/EWS/MOBC 162.56 cm 154.94 cm SC/ST 160.02 cm 152.40 cm Chest (Only For Man) Normal Expended GEN/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P) 80 85 ST(H) 78 83 Running 3.2 Km in 14 Minutes 1.6 Km in 08 Minutes Long Jump 335(3 chances) 244(3 chances)
- Age Limit:
General Born Between 01st July 1994 01st July 2001 OBC/MOBC Born Between 01st July 1991 01st July 2001 SC/ST Born Between 01st July 1989 01st July 2001
Assam Police Constable: Vacancy Distribution
The Vacancy Distribution of Assam Police Constable is given in the table below:
|Constable (Un-armed Branch)||2391||12th Class or HS|
|Constable (Armed Branch||4271||10th Class or HSLC|
Assam Police Constable Application Fee 2019
- General / All Candidate Other Than Assam State – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST – Rs.250/-
The candidates can pay the examination fee through credit card or debit card or net banking or through E-Mitra Kiosk.
Assam Police Constable: Online Application Form
The Assam Police Constable Online Application Form is available from 23rd December 2019 till 06th January 2020. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
The link for Online Application Form of Assam Police Constable is available to complete the online form is provided below.
Steps to follow for Assam Police Constable Online Application
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for Assam Police Constable:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
Requirements of Online Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Sports Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
Mode of Selection for Assam Police
Candidates will be selected on the basis of following stages:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
Important Points for Assam Police Online form
- The application must be complete in all aspects. Note that payment is an essential criteria for completion of the Assam Police Constable Online form.
- To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
- SMS or E-mail would be sent to the candidates for verification codes and submission.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of exam dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
- Selection will be done on the basis of written exam/interview.
Assam Police Application Form 2019 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Assam Police Constable Application by post is not acceptable
Assam Police Constable Exam Admit Card
Assam Police will be releasing the admit card on the official website. The Link for Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2019 will be available here after its official release. Keep visiting this website for the updates regarding Assam Police Admit Card.