Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2021: The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has released the admit card for the Phase II PET/PST of Constable (Unarmed Branch/ Armed Branch) on February 26, 2021 @slprbassam.in. The Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2021 is released for the PET/PST. The admit card for the Assam Police Constable can be downloaded from the official site as well as through the link that is given on this site below. The link has to download the call letter Constable has been activated.
Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2021
The Assam Police Admit Cards for the constable post is released on February 24, 2020. The candidates have to download the admit card as per the districts within the stipulated time limit. Different dates have been allotted for downloading the Assam Police Admit Card. There are a total of 2931 posts of constable (UB) and 4271 posts of Constable (AB) in Assam Police. The Assam Police Constable Admit Card link is available on slprbassam.in as well as on this site.
|Organization Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam|
|Admit Card Date||February 26, 2021|
Assam Police Constable Admit Card: Download Link
The link to download the Assam Police Constable Admit Card for the Phase II of PST/PET is available below. Candidates can download their admit cards from the link given below. The test is going to start on March 01, 2021.
Steps To Download Assam Poice Constable Admit Card
- Click on the link that is given above.
- A new tab will be opened.
- Enter Phone No./Emai ID/Application No.
- Click on the login button.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take its printout.
Exam Start Date Schedule
Check the district-wise schedule for the Assam Police Constable exam.
|Jorhat||March 07, 2021|
|Karimganj||March 04, 2021|
|Sivasagar||March 01, 2021|
A discrepancy in download Assam Police Constable Admit Card
If a candidate faces any problem in download the Phase II PET/PST Admit Card may contact through the following:
- Phone No: 6913649611(10 AM to 6 PM)
- Whatsapp No.: 7636071991
- Email: email@example.com
Assam Police Constable PST Round
- The PST round is qualifying in nature.
- The height, weight & chest (only males) are measured for the candidates in this round.
- After the measurements, the candidate is examined by a Medical Officer for preliminary check-ups like knock knee, vision test, color blindness test, flat foot, varicose vein, physical deformities, etc.
- After the conduction of the PST, he/she will have to appear for the PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
Assam Police Constable PET Round
- The Physical Efficiency Test is 40 marks.
- The male candidates need to perform a 3.2 km race that is to be completed within 14 minutes (840 seconds) and a Long Jump of 335 cm (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
- The female candidates will have to do the same with a 1600 meter race to be completed within 08 minutes a minimum of 244 cm for the long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
Required Documents to Be Carried to the Exam Centre:
Required Documents to bring to enter in the Examination Hall, the details are mentioned below –
- Print out of Admit Card
- Post Card Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- A self-attested photocopy of identity proof
Information Mentioned on Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2021
The Admit Cards will be contained the information about your Roll Number, Name, etc. Details are mentioned below –
- Applicant Name
- Date of Exam
- Slot of Exam
- Exam Roll Number
- Reporting Time
- date of Birth
- Gate Closure Time
- Exam Timing
- Category of Candidate
- Test Centre Address
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Centre Code