SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2020: Office of the Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Police is inviting applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Inspector of Excise & Excise Constable. The total no. of vacancies for the post of Assistant Inspector of Excise & Excise Constable is 203. Candidates will be able to apply from 16th June 2020. There is no application fee for any candidate.
Assam Excise Constable Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Assam Excise Constable Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD, ASSAM|
|Advt No.||SLPRB/REC/EXCISE/ASI & CN/2019/135|
|Starting date||16th June 2020|
|Closing Date||6th July 2020
|Category||Assam Govt. Job|
|Selection process||PST, PET, and Written Test|
Assam Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
The total no. of vacancies for Assam Police Recruitment is 203.
- Assistant Inspector of Police: 44
- Excise Inspector: 159
Assam Excise Constable Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be Indian citizens, ordinarily residents of Assam, and should register his / her name in any of the Employment Exchange of Assam.
For the post of Excise Inspector
Minimum Higher Secondary passed from any recognized Board or Council.
For the post of Excise Constable
Minimum HSLC Passed or its equivalent from any recognized Board or Council
Age limit for Excise Inspector & Constable
- Age limit must be within 18 to 38 years as on 1st January of 2020.
Assam Police Physical Measurement
|a) Gen/ OBC/ MOBC/ SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|b) ST(H)/ ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Chest (Only for men)|
|a)Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P) etc.||80 cm (Normal)||85 cm (Expanded)|
|b)ST(H)||78 Cm||83 Cm|
How To Apply For Assam Excise Constable Recruitment?
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Save the Application form for future reference.
Apply Online For Assam Excise Constable Recruitment
The candidates will be able to apply online from 16th June to 6th July 2020. The application link will be made available on this site as well as on the official site.
Selection Process Assam Excise Constable Recruitment 2020
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Written Test.
- All Candidates will have to appear for their PST/PET & Written Test only from the district under which their permanent Residential address falls in the case held district wise.
- However, the PST/PET & written test may be held range wise/ centrally at Guwahati or another place (s) depending on the availability of a number of candidates or as per the convenience of SLPRB.
Salary For Assam Excise Constable Recruitment
The Pay scale for the post of Excise Inspector and Excise Constable is Rs. 14000-49,000/ (Pay Band II), with the grade pay as follows:
ASSISTANT INSPECTOR OF EXCISE: Grade pay of Rs. 6200/-
EXCISE CONSTABLE: Grade pay of Rs. 5000/-
You can also apply for the following given recruitments