ASRLM Project Manager Recruitment 2020: Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission (ASRLM) has released notification for the recruitment of Project Manager, Young Professional, Block Coordinator and Others posts. The notification is released on 06th May 2020. Check all the important details, notification, and other detils below.
ASLRM Project Manager Recruitment
On 06th May 2020, the ASLRM has released a new recruitment for project manager and other posts. The Online Application Form of ASLRM Project Manager 2020 will start on 11th May 2020 which will be ending on 11th June 2020. The last date to pay application fee is 11th June 2020. Now the candidates can check notification details.
ASRLM Project Manager Recruitment: Important Details
Candidates can check ASRLM Project Manager Recruitment important details in the table below
|Conducting Body||Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission|
|Exam Name||ASRLM Project Manager Recruitment|
|Notification Date||06th May 2020|
|Registration Starting Date||11th May 2020|
|Registration Closing Date||11th June 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||11th May 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||11th June 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||11th June 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
Eligibility Criteria for ASRLM Project Manager
Following are the eligibility criteria for ASRLM Project Manager Recruitment 2020.
- Educational Qualification:
State Project Manager (Value Chain & Forward Linkage): Post-Graduate degree in Agribusiness management/Rural Management/Rural Marketing or MBA in Marketing. Candidate with PG in agriculture or Veterinary Science will be preferred.
State Project Manager (Enterprise Promotion): MBA in Finance/ Rural Management/ Marketing/supply chain management or CA/ICWA.
State Project Manager (State Management Framework & Gender), Project Manager (Capacity Building for Model CLF), Insurance/Pension/Organic Village Clusters, Livelihoods Training & Capacity Building: Candidates holding Post-Graduate degree in Rural Development/ Rural Management/ Master in Social Work/ Women Studies are eligible to apply.
Young Professional: Post-Graduate degree in Rural Development Management, Master in Social work.
District Functional Expert (Non-Farm): MBA in Finance/ Business/Rural Management/Marketing or CA/ ICWA.
- Age Limit: (As on 01 July 2020)
Minimum: 21 Yrs.
Maximum: 37 Yrs (Female-40 Yrs).
Age Relaxation: As Per Rules.
ASRLM Project Manager 2020: Vacancy Distribution
The Vacancy Distribution of Project Manger is given in the table below:
|State Project Manager (Value Chain & Forward Linkage)||01|
|State Project Manager (Enterprise Promotion)||01|
|State Project Manager (State Management Framework & Gender)||01|
|Project Manager (Livelihoods Training & Capacity Building)||01|
|Project Manager (Capacity Building for Model CLF)||01|
|Project Manager (Insurance/Pension)||01|
|Project Manager (Organic Village Clusters)||01|
|District Functional Expert (Non-Farm)||05|
|Block Coordinator (Organic Farming)||20|
|Block Coordinator (Forward Linkage)||01|
ASRLM Project Manager 2020 Application Form
The BPSC Project Manager is active from 11th May 2020 to 11th June 2020. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for ASRLM Project Manager:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference.
ASRLM Project Manager Online Application Link
Candidates can apply online from 11th May till 11th June 2020.
Requirements of Online Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
Selection Process for ASRLM Project Manager 2020
Candidates will be selected on the basis of following stages:
- Written Exam
Important Points ASRLM Project Manager
- The application must be complete in all aspects. Note that payment is an essential criteria for completion of the ASRLM Project Manager Recruitment.
- To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
- SMS or E-mail would be sent to the candidates for verification codes and submission.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of exam dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
- Selection will be done on the basis of written exam/interview.
ASRLM Project Manager Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form.
- Providing misleading information.
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee.
- Submission of ASRLM Project Manager Application by the post is not acceptable.