Arunachal Pradesh PSC Junior Specialist Recruitment 2020: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Surgery, ENT, Anesthesiology, Obstetris & Gynecology, Ophthalmology, General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy, Orthopedics, Bio-Chemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Psychiatry, Radiotherapy, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, TB & respiratory disease/pulmonary Medicine, Radio Diagnosis/ Radiology, Oncology, Conservative dentistry & Endodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial surgery, Orthodontics and Prosthodontist posts. Candidates who are interested in the recruitment can check the details, eligibility criteria, Official Notification PDF, steps to apply online, online application link and other important points.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Junior Specialist: Overview
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Junior Specialist: Vacancy
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Junior Specialist: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: The Candidates must have completed their MBBS with Post Graduation/ PG Diploma, Diploma from any Recognized Institute or University in India.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be below the age of 40 years.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Junior Specialist Application Fee
Steps To Apply For Arunachal Pradesh PSC Junior Specialist Recruitment
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Click on the Apply Online button correspond to the Junior Specialist Doctor Coloum.
- Register yourself if not registered already.
- Then a registration no. and a password will be provided.
- Log in and complete the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Upload the documents in the required format size and format.
- Finally submit the application form online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Apply Online For Arunachal Pradesh PSC Junior Specialist
Click on the link that is given below to apply online for the post of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Junior Specialist vacancies.
APPSC Junior Specialist Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Junior Specialist Application by post is not acceptable.