Army Public School Recruitment 2020: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has invited applications for the post of TGT, PGT, and PRT @aps-csb.in. Candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience in the relevant subjects are eligible to apply online. The online process for the aforesaid posts will be continued from 01st to 20th October 2020.
Army Public School Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Organization Name||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Post||PGT, TGT & PRT|
|Starting Date for online application||01st October 2020|
|Last Date for online application||20th October 2020|
Army Public School Recruitment Vacancy Details
As per the notification, a total of 8000 tentative vacancies are in this recruitment.
Total Vacancy: 8000 Post (Tentative)
|Computer Science IT||Yes||Yes|
Army Public School Recruitment: Important Dates
|Starting Date To Apply||01st October 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||20th October 2020|
|Last Date To Application fee||20th October 2020|
|Exam Date||21st-22nd November 2020|
|Admit Card||04th November 2020|
|Result Date||02nd December 2020|
Army Public School Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) – Candidates having Masters Degree in a related stream with 50% marks & having B Ed Degree with 50% marks will be considered for this post.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in a related stream with 50% marks & having B Ed Degree with 50% marks will be considered for this post.
- Primary School Teacher (PRT) – Candidates having Graduation Degree with B.Ed /two-year Diploma /Four Year Integrated Course will be considered for this post.
Note – CTET/ TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However, CTET/ TET conducted by the Centre/ State government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/ PRTs. Those not qualified in CTET/ TET but found fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment on vacancies which may be ad-hoc in nature till attainment of qualification.
- Fresh Candidates below: 40 Years.
- For NCR School TGT, PRT Below: 29 Years.
- PGT Below: 36 Years.
- For Experience Candidates Below: 57 Years.
Application Fee For Army Public School Recruitment
- All Category: Rs. 500/-
How To Apply For Army Public School Recruitment?
- The candidates will have to first register themselves online.
- After successful registration, registration no. and a password will be generated.
- Log in with that registration no. and a password.
- Complete the application form by providing the details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online or offline.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future purposes.
Apply Online Link For Army Public School Recruitment
Here is the online application link for Army Public School Recruitment 2020.
Requirements of Online Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Sports Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
Army Public School Online form: Points to Remember
- The application must be complete in all aspects. Note that payment is an essential criterion for the completion of the Army Public School Online Form.
- To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
- SMS or E-mail would be sent to the candidates for verification codes and submission.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of exam dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
- Selection will be done on the basis of a written exam/interview.
Selection Procedure for PGT/ TGT/ PRT Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of the Online Screening Test, Interview, and Evaluation of Teaching Skills.
Army Public School Exam Pattern:
|Post||Paper A||Maximum Marks||Time|
|PGT/ TGT||Part A – General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive education, IT||90 Marks||3 hours|
|Part B – Specific to subject||90 Marks|
|PRT||Part A – Part A General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive education, IT||90 Marks||1 hour and 30 minutes|
Note: There is a negative marking of 1/4 marks for each wrong answer.
Army Public School Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Army Public School Online Application by post is not acceptable
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020
Click Here For Govt. Jobs 2020
Army Public School Recruitment Faqs
Q 1. For which post the Army Public School Recruitment is released?
Ans. The recruitment is for the PGT, TGT, and PGT posts.
Q 2. How many vacancies are there in Army Public School Recruitment?
Ans. There are tentatively 8000+ vacancies in Army Public School Recruitment.
Q 3. How can one apply for Army Public School Recruitment?
Ans. One can apply for the Army Public School Recruitment from the link given in the article for the application form.
Q 4. Is the Army Public School Recruitment application available online or offline?
Ans. Army Public School Recruitment application form is available online only.
Q 5. What is the last date of the Army Public School Recruitment?
Ans. The last date of the Army Public School Recruitment is 20th October 2020.