Army Public School Recruitment 2019
Army Public School has released notification for the recruitment of Primary teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). A Combined Selection Screening Examination will be conducted by Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). A total of 8000 vacancies have been released. The application process has already begun for recruiting teachers of all subjects. The last date for submitting the online application is 21st September 2019
Army Public Schools are CBSE-affiliated schools, run by local army authorities, and located in various Cantonment areas all across the country.
Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply online for Army Public School Recruitment 2019. The article provides details for the recruitment process, examination details and online application. Read on to find out.
Army Public School Recruitment : Overview
|Name of the Exam||Army Public School Recruitment (Combined Selection Screening Examination)|
|Posts||PGT, TGT, PRT|
|Number of Vacancies||8000|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Number of Stages||Three|
Army Public School Recruitment : Important Dates
|Online Registration Start Date||1st September 2019, 09:00 AM|
|Online Registration End Date||21st September 2019, 05:00 PM|
|Admit Card Availability||04th October 2019|
|Exam Date||19th and 20th October 2019|
Army Public School Recruitment : Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- For PGT : Candidates Have Master Degree in Related Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Exam
- For TGT : Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in Related Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Exam
- For PRT : Candidates Have Bachelor Degree with B.Ed. / 2 Year Diploma / 4 Year Integrated Course
- Age Limit as on 01/04/2020
- Fresh Candidates below : 40 Years.
- For NCR School TGT, PRT Below : 29 Years.
- PGT Below : 36 Years.
- For Experience Candidates Below : 57 Years.
- Age Relaxation : As per Rules
- Examination Fee: Rs 500/-
Army Public School Recruitment : Examination Pattern
Army Public School Recruitment Examination will have three stages to qualify for the given post. These stages are:
1st Stage: Online Screening Test
2nd Stage: Interview
3rd Stage: Evaluation Of Teaching Skills And Computer Proficiency
The Army Public School exam pattern for PGT, TGT and PRT Army Public School Recruitment Examination is as follows:
|Part A||1.General Awareness
4.Educational Concepts and Methodology
|Part B||Subject-specific Section||90|
- The total time allotted for the exam is 180 minutes. The questions will be in the form of Multiple Choice Type (MCQs).
- The exam pattern for the Online Test of PRT has only one part. It comprises questions from General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, and Educational Concepts and Methodology. The maximum marks of the test is 90 and the total time duration is 90 minutes.
- One-fourth mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Candidates must secure 50% marks in each part for qualifying in the exam
- Candidates who clear the Online Screening Test will be eligible to appear for the next stage.
- The scores obtained by the candidates will be normalized to 100.
- Candidates who qualify the Online Exam will get a scorecard.
- PG/TGT candidates who fail to clear Part B (subject-specific test) will be given the option to go for the PRT post.
After the Online Test is conducted, each of the participating schools will announce the vacancies available separately. Qualified candidates will be called for the Interview round.
Evaluation Of Teaching Skills And Computer Proficiency
Candidates of Language Subjects are required to appear for a Language Test (written) comprising Essay and Comprehension. This test carries 15 marks. In addition, this stage also involves assessment of teaching skills and computer proficiency.
Army Public School Recruitment : Online Application Form
The Army Public School online application form details and steps to fill the form has been described below. Check the link and instructions to complete the online application for PGT, TGT and PRT posts.
Pre-requisites of the Army Public School online application form:
- Birth Certificate/School Leaving Certificate- 500 KB or less
- Passport Sized Photograph- 300 KB or less
- Signature- 300 KB or less
- Highest Qualification Certificate- 500 KB or less
- Professional Certificate- 500 KB or less
- Additional Qualification Certificate- 500 KB or less
- National Sports Certificate (if available)- 500 KB or less
How to Fill Online Application- PGT, TGT and PRT- Army Public School Recruitment 2019?
- Visit the official website of Army Public School: aps-cbs.in
- Scroll down and Register yourself by clicking “New User” under “Registration”
- A new page will open with a new set of instructions. Read carefully and check the box against the statement saying that you have read and understood the instructions. Then click on the “Proceed” button
- Enter your Credentials : Personal Details, like the name of the candidate, post applied for, gender, date of birth, nationality, email ID, phone number, postal address. Click on “Proceed”
- A message indicating successful registration will be displayed on the screen. Also, your Login ID and Password will be generated. Then click on “Proceed”
- Enter the rest of your credentials : professional qualification and experience details, and click on “Proceed”
- Upload the scanned image of your birth certificate or school leaving certificate. Click on “Upload” after selecting the required image. Note that the file should be in JPG format and the size of the file should not be exceed the given dimensions mentioned above
- Now, upload your passport size photo, signature and highest qualification certificate, professional certificate, any additional qualification certificate, National sports Certificate, if any
- Now, verify all the details by going through the saved information
- Click on “Submit”
In case you want to make any change, click on “Modify”
- Select the mode of payment – Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking, and click on “Next”.
Make payment of Army Public School Teacher recruitment application fee.
The Army Public School Recruitment Application Fee is Rs 500 for all.
- Take a print out of the confirmation page / Receipt for future reference
Note: The online application can be submitted only till 21st September 2019 up to 05:00 PM.
Thus, candidates are requested to fill the form as soon as possible so as avoid the last minute hustle.
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application. Also, stay updated with the website for Army Public School online exam, admit card and exam details.
All the best!