Army Public School Admit Card 2020: The Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has released the Army Public School Admit card 2020. The exam has been scheduled for the month of November 2020. The candidates who have registered themself for the recruitment can check the important and updated details of the Army Public School Admit card 2020 in this article. Check the important dates, details mentioned on the admit card, Document to bring with the admit card, Exam Pattern.
Army Public School Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Organization||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Online Application||October 2020|
|Name of the Posts||PGT/ TGT/ PRT|
|Total No. of Vacancies||8000 Posts|
|Name of the Exam||Army Public School Recruitment 2020|
|Admit card status||Released|
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
|Written Exam Date||21 and 22 November 2020|
|Type of Jobs||Central government jobs|
|Exam Location||To be mentioned in admit card|
|Provide Date exam Hall ticket||2 weeks before the exam|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Army Public School Admit Card: Important Dates
The tentative schedule for Army Public School 2020 exam is as under:
|Start Date of Online Registration||02nd October 2020|
|Last Date of Submitting Online Application||20th October 2020|
|Availability of APS Admit Card||November 2020|
|APS Teaching Exam Date||21 & 22 November 2020|
|Release of Answer Keys||November 2020|
|Declaration of Result||To be Updated Soon|
Details Mentioned on Army Public School Admit Card
The admit card of Army Public School Recruitment 2020 consists of the following details:
- Roll Number
- Ticket Number
- Password for Computer-based test
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Date and time of the test
- The venue of the examination center
- Instructions for the candidates
Documents to bring with Army Public School Admit Card
With the increasing number of impersonification cases, it becomes necessary to keep to examination process transparent. For this, AWES asks aspirants to carry certain documents with them to the exam center. This helps in the verification of candidates and allow them to take the exam.
- A hard copy of the Army Public School Admit Card 2020.
- Valid Identity proof in original such as:
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card issued by University/College
- Income Tax
- Pan Card
Exam Day Guidelines for Army Public School Admit Card
Before the commencement of the examination, AWES releases the guidelines for Army Public School Exam 2020. Some of these are the common instructions whereas some are related to the COVID-19 norms. Read on to know exam Day Guidelines for Army Public School Admit Card 2020.
- Candidates have to reach the exam center allocated to them as per the admit card.
- They have to mandatorily wear a facemask, carry a hand sanitizer, and maintain social distancing.
- Aspirants are allowed to carry a transparent water bottle inside the exam hall.
- Moreover, take a print out of the COVID-19 self-declaration form attached to the important instructions.
- All electronics items, mobile phones, study materials are prohibited inside the exam center.
- Avoid wearing nose pins, bracelets, charms, earrings, bangles, etc to the exam center. However, the exemption is provided to candidates with religious attires and are advised to reach the exam center early.
Army Public School Admit Card 2020 Download
All those eligible candidates who want to view and if you any details to get this web page. So we are providing the Army Public School Admit Card 2020 from our web page. Similarly, the signature should match the one which will are used in the APS Exam hall. So you can download to a link of the Army Public School Admit Card 2020 will available on the online computer screen.
- Visit the official website or click on the below link.
- Look for Army Public School Admit Card 2020 link
- Enter such important details on this page which are helping you
- If you want to all correct details the print Army Public School Admit Card/ hall ticket
- On the Homepage, Check your roll number in the file
- Checks on the details of Army Public School Admit Card before print out
- Click on the save and download the file on your device.
Army Public School Admit Card 2020 Link
Click on the link given below to download the Army Public School Admit Card 2020.
Army Public School Exam Pattern
Below is the exam pattern for the written exam of the Army Public School Recruitment 2020. The candidates who clear the exam are called for the interview round.
Mode of Exam: The exam is conducted in online mode only.
Duration: The time duration is for 180 minutes for PGT and TGT and 90 minutes for the PRT exam.
Type of Questions: All the questions are of MCQ type only.
Marking Scheme: There is a negative marking of 1/4th of the total marks of the question.
|PGT/ TGT (Part-A)||General awareness, Mental
Educational Concepts and
|PGT/ TGT (Part-B)||Specific to subject||90|
|PRT (Part-A)||General awareness, Mental
Educational Concepts and
Army Public School Admit Card 2020 FAQs
Q 1. When will the Army Public School Admit Card be released?
Ans. The admit card will be released in November 2020.
Q 2. How can we download the Admit Card?
Ans. Candidates can download the admit card from the link given in the article or from the official website.
Q 3. What is the exam date of the Army Public School Exam?
Ans. The Army Public School exam is going to take place on 21st and 22nd November 2020.
Q 4. What is the duration of the exam?
Ans. The Army Public School exam is of 90 minutes.