Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020: The Indian Army has invited online applications from both male and female, for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Army Dental Corps (ADC). There are a total of 43 vacancies for ADC Recruitment 2020. The candidates who have passed BDS/MDS from a recognized University can apply for Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020.
The candidates will be able to apply online till 30th July 2020 for ADC Recruitment. Know the application link, selection process, salary, notification PDF on this page for Army Dental Corps Recruitment.
Army Dental Corps SSC Recruitment 2020: Overview
Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission Army Dental Corps|
|Starting Date||30th June 2020|
|Closing Date||30th July 2020|
|Selection Process||Interview and Medical Exam|
|Job Location||Across India|
Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020: Notification
The Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020 for grant of Short Service Commission is released on the official site of the Indian Army which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. There are a total of 43 Vacancies notified for the Dental Corps in Army Recruitment.
The Army Dental Corps Notification PDF is given below:
Army Dental Corps SSC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
a) Educational Qualification
(1) Candidates must be BDS/MDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS) from a College/ University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).
(2) He/She should have completed one year compulsory rotatory Internship mandated/ recognized by DCI by 31 March 2020 and must be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI valid at least upto 31 December 2020.
(3) Candidates should have secured a mandatory min of 55%marks in final year BDS (aggregate of all subjects)/ should have a MDS Degree.
Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET(MDS)-2020 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, on 20 Dec 2019, at various examination centers of NBE, are eligible to apply. Candidates must submit the copy of Mark-sheet/Score Card of NEET (MDS)-2020 along with the application.
c) Age Limit
The age limit of the candidates should not be more than 45 Years as on 31 Dec 2020.
Application Fee For Army Dental Corps Recruitment
The candidates applying for the Army Dental Corps Recruitment are to pay an exam fee of Rs 200/- (Rs Two Hundred Only) through online mode only.
How To Apply For SSC Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the link that is given below to apply online for Army Dental Corps Short Service Commission Recruitment 2020.
- The candidates applying for the SSC ADC will have to first enter his/her DOB, Educational Qualification, and BDS/MDS % .
- After that, you will have to register yourself by entering your personal information, educational qualification, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Lastly, pay the application fee online.
- You may log in to view your application form for Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020.
- Save or Print the application form for future use.
Apply Online Link For Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment
Click below to apply for Army Dental Corps Shor Service Commission Recruitment 2020 For 43 Vacancies.
Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020: Physical Requirements
The candidates will have to fulfill the following physical requirements to be able to join the SSC Army DC.
- Height with correlated weight for Men: 157.5 cms & weight should be 49.5 Kgs.
- Height with correlated weight for Women: 152 cms & weight of 42 Kgs.
- Apart from the above requirements, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any disability likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duty.
Selection Process For Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment
Candidates will be recruited to the Army Dental Corps Recruitment through an interview followed by medical exam. The final merit list for Grant of SSC in Army Dental Corps will be based on the performance in the interview alone. The candidates who qualify in the interview will be subjected to Medical Examination.
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of the marks scored in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2020.
2. Medical Exam
All the candidates who are provisionally placed on the merit list will have to undergo a detailed medical examination for ascertaining their medical fitness.
Army Dental Corps Recruitment Salary
The salary for Army Dental Corps will be paid as per the 7th Pay Commission.
- Civilian Dental surgeons on commission in AD Corps will be granted the rank of Captain in the pay scale, Level 10 B (Rs 61,300-1,93,900) of Defence Pay Matrix as elaborated in Army Pay Rules-2017 (7th Pay Commission).
- They will be entitled to Military Service Pay (MSP) of Rs. 15,500/- per month, Non Practicing Allowance (NPA) at the rate of 20% of Basic Pay.HRA (if applicable) as per category of the city, (i.e. X, Y, Z, where the officer is posted) and Dearness Allowance as admissible.
- Depending upon the rank & area of posting, officers posted to field areas are eligible for Field Area Allowance, High Altitude Allowance, Siachen Allowance, as applicable. Other Allowances applicable, as per the provisions.
Click Here To Download the Adda247.com/jobs App