APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021
APSSB Recruitment 2021: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has started accepting online applications for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam 2021 on its official website @apssb.nic.in from 18th May 2021 onwards. The online applications have begun officially and the link will be available till 17th June 2021. The exam will be conducted for the recruitment of 179 vacancies of Grade C posts in different departments tentatively on 29th August 2021 as per the new exam date notice. The interested candidates must bookmark this page to get notified of the latest update for APSSB CHSL 2021.
APSSB Recruitment 2021: Overview
|APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Starting date||18th May 2021|
|Closing Dates||17th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Written test/Skill Test|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
APSSB CHSL 2021: Important Dates
APSSB has announced the new exam date for CHSL Exam, now the exam will be tentaively held on 29th August 2021 as per the notice released on 28th May 2021. Check important dates for APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021 from the below table.
|Notification Release Date||10th May 2021|
|Online Application Starts||18th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th June 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||17th June 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Written Exam Date||29th August 2021 (Tentative)|
APSSB Recruitment Notification PDF
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has published a notification for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam 2021 for recruiting 179 eligible candidates for the post of Grade C in different departments. The notification was released on the official website @apssb.nic.in on 10th May 2021. The direct link to download the detailed advertisement has been provided here.
APSSB CHSL Vacancy Details 2021
A total of 179 vacancies has been released by Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board for Grade C posts in different departments. The post-wise vacancies have been tabulated below.
|2||LDC- District Establishment||54|
|3||Data Entry Operator||17|
|4||Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior)||11|
|5||Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator||09|
|6||Junior Secretariat Assistant||08|
APSSB CHSL Eligibility Criteria
- Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator – The candidate should pass 12th standard from a recognized Board.
- Laboratory Assistant – The candidate should have passed class 12 passed from a recognized Board and holding a certificate course in Laboratory Assistant from a recognized University.
- Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior) – Class 12 passed from a recognized Board.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant, LDC (District Establishment), LDC, Data Entry Operator – Class 12 pass certificate from a recognized Board or institution; Typing speed test of 35 words per minute on computer.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 32 years
- Age relaxation as per the norms of Government.
APSSB CHSL Selection Process
The candidates will have to appear in the online examination and skill test (as required by the post). The candidates applying for Agriculture Field Assistant & Laboratory Assistant will have to appear in the online examination only whereas for LDC, DEO, JSA, and other posts, the candidates have to appear for online test and skill test.
- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
- There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
- The candidate has to qualify in all 3 papers with a minimum of 33% marks in each subject and 45% as an aggregate.
- Total duration: 3 hours
|Subject||No. of Question||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Elementary Maths||50||100||3 hours|
Skill Test (Qualifying nature)
- Typing Speed: 35 words per minute
- Basic Computer Application: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
APSSB CHSL Syllabus
Check subject-wise topics covered for the online examination for Group C posts from here and begin your preparation now.
Steps to Apply for APSSB CHSL 2021
- Visit the official website of APSSB @apssb.nic in or directly apply from the below link.
- On the homepage, click on “Online Recruitment”
- Click on Online Application for APSSB CHSL Recruitment against Advt no. 10/2021.
- Foll all the required details carefully and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Finally submit the online application form before the last date.
- Download and take a print of the application form for future reference.
- General Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- APST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- PwD are exempted from the application fee
APSSB CHSL Online Application
The online registration process for APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021 has been started on 18th May 2021 on its official website @apssb.nic.in. The candidates interested in the vacancies can apply before the last date of registration i.e. 17th June 2021. The direct link to apply has been provided here.
APSSB Salary Structure 2021
The candidates selected for various posts of Group C will be paid with a handsome salary of Level 3 & 4, check the per month salary that has been depicted in the below table.
|1||LDC||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|2||LDC- District Establishment||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|3||Data Entry Operator||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|4||Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior)||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|5||Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|6||Junior Secretariat Assistant||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|7||Laboratory Assistant||Level 3 Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,200/-|