Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) 2021 Recruitment Notification
The Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam has released the notification for the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) through the official website @apset.net.in. The APSET online application starts on 11th August 2021 and the last date for submission of the online Application form without a late fee is 13 September 2021. The exam is going to be held on 31st October 2021. All the eligible candidates can apply online by using the link given below.
|Exam Name||APSET (Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test)|
|Conducting Body||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Exam for Course Level||After Master’s Degree for Asst Prof & Lecturer Post in AP|
|APSET exam Date||31st October 2021|
APSET Notification 2021: Exam Dates
APSET Notification 2021 was released officially on its official website. Candidates must ensure all the important dates and criteria before filling in the online application form. All the important dates related to the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) have been listed down. Candidates must check the important dates related to the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) recuritment.
|APSET Notification||4th August 2021|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||11th August 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee)||13th September 2021|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 1,000+Registration Fee||21st September 2021|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000+Registration Fee||28th September 2021|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000+Registration Fee (Examination centre at Visakhapatnam only)||08th October 2021|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||22nd October 2021|
|Date of Examination||31st October 2021|
APSET Notification 2021: Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before applying the application form online. Eligibility criteria have been listed down below as per notification of APSET 2021.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for this Test.
- The Backward Classes (BC) /Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Transgender/persons with disability (PwD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
- Candidates belonging to the transgender category would be eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age, and qualifying criteria for SET (i.e. Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories.
- The Ph.D.degree holders whose Master’s level examination has been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
- There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for test. For eligibility to Assistant Professor in Universities, it is governed by guidelines issued by UGC and the Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
APSET Notification 2021: Online Application Fee
Application form processing fees as stated below are to be paid through the online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking for which the convenience charges shall be applicable in addition to the application fee. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
|For OC / EWS Category Candidates||Rs 1200/- + Convenience Charges|
|For BC-A,BC-B,BC-C,BC-D,BC-E Category Candidates||Rs1000/- + Convenience Charges|
|For SC/ST/PWD/Transgender||Rs 700/- + Convenience Charges|
APSET Notification 2021: How to Apply
Candidates can apply with the help of the official website link and instructions given below to apply for APSET 2021
- Click the link given below, to open the APSET application form
- As the link opens, register yourself by clicking on Apply Online button at the bottom.
- Complete the registration by entering the OTP using Aadhar Card from Mail or Phone number
- Now, go to the login page and enter your login details such as application/registration no
- Start filling the application form by providing the details:
Identity details- name, category, address
Education and Employment experience- Degrees, Teaching experience
- Upload Photograph & Signature of the required size
- Verify the entered details & go to the application fee section
- Make Payment and Submit the Application
APSET Notification 2021: Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Offline, The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I and Paper – II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet
- Duration of Exam: Paper-1: One hour, Paper-2: Two hours.
|31st October, 2021 (Sunday)|
|Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|I||100||50||1 Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.) IST|
|II||200||100||2 Hours (10:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST|
- Number of Questions: Paper-1: 50, Paper-2: 100.
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQ.
- Maximum Marks: Paper-1: 100, Paper-2: 200.
- Negative Marking: there will be NO negative marking.
3. Medium of Question Paper : The question paper – I which is common for all candidates appearing APSET will be bilingual (English and Telugu).
Paper-II for the following subjects a) Commerce b) Economics c) Education d) History e) Political Science f) Public Administration and g) Sociology will be bilingual (English and Telugu). All the remaining papers are in English only except Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu and Urdu.
APSET Notification 2021: Exam Center
Andhra Pradesh government has notified different exam centers for the candidates within the states as per the released notification. The examination center has been enlisted below, candidates can apply to the nearest examination center in the online application form.
|Sno||Regional Centre Code||Regional Centre Name|
APSET Notification 2021: Admit Card
APSET 2021 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is to be released on October 2021 before the exam. Candidates can stay updated for the release of the admit card. It will be out on 22nd October 2021.
APSET Notification 2021: Result
The result date will be announced soon. The candidates can check the direct result link here, which will be updated once it is officially available by the board. The general trend states that the result is declared after or within a month of the exam date.
Stay Updated for more notifications on APSET 2021!
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2021: FAQ
Q1. What is the Exam Pattern of Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2021?
Ans: APSET 2021 will have two Paper – I and Paper-II. Paper-1 will be of One hour and Paper-2 will be of Two hours.
Q2. APSET 2021 will be held on online or offline?
Ans: The mode of APSET 2021 is offline, candidates have to mark answers in OMR.
Q3. Is there any negative marking in the APSET 2021 exam?
Ans: There is no negative marking in the APSET 2021 exam.
Q4. What is the age limit for the APSET 2021 exam recruitment?
Ans: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for APSET 2021.