APSET Notification 2020: The Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam has released the notification for the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) @apset.net.in. The APSET online application is active between 14th august 2020 to 19th September 2020. The exam is going to held on 06th December 2020. Candidates can apply online by using the link given below.
APSET Notification 2020
APSET Notification 2020 was released officially on its official website. In the official notification, the exam date was 25th April 2020 which was postponed due to the lockdown imposed in the whole nation to contain the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus. The online application is active between 14th August to 19th September.
|Exam Name||APSET (Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test)|
|Conducting Body||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Exam for Course Level||After Master’s Degree for Asst Prof & Lecturer Post in AP|
|APSET exam||06th December 2020|
APSET 2020 Exam Dates
|Application Start Date||14th August 2020|
|Last date of Application||19th September 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||19th September 2020|
|Late Fee Payment (Rs. 1000/-)||29th September 2020|
|Late Fee Payment (Rs. 2000/-)||09th October 2020|
|Late Fee Payment (Rs. 5000/-)||30th October 2020|
|Admit Card||26th November 2020|
|Date of Examination||06th December 2020|
APSET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
APSET 2020 Eligibility Criteria has been provided based on previous year data:
- The basic eligibility requirement is a postgraduate degree in the relevant subject along with B.Ed.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. OR
- Bachelor’s degree in related subject with a minimum of 45% marks and 1 year B.Ed as per the NCTE regulations OR
- 10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks and 4-year B.El.Ed degree OR
- 10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks along with any one of the following degrees of 4 years duration i.e. BA B.Ed, B.Sc B.ed, B.A.Ed, B.Sc.Ed OR
- Graduation degree in relevant subject with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed (Special Education)
Note: SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates will get 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks.
APSET Online Application Fee
|For OC / EWS Category Candidates||Rs. 1200/- + Convenience Charges|
|For BC-A,BC-B,BC-C,BC-D,BC-E Category Candidates||Rs. 1000/- + Convenience Charges|
|For SC/ST/PWD/Transgender||Rs. 700/- + Convenience Charges|
How to Apply for APSET 2020?
Use the link and instructions given below to apply for APSET 2020 :
- Click the link given below, to open the APSET application form
- As the link opens, register yourself by clicking on Apply Online button at the bottom.
- Complete the registration by entering the OTP using Aadhar Card from Mail or Phone number
- Now, go to the login page and enter your login details such as application/registration no
- Start filling the application form by providing the details:
Identity details- name, category, address
Education and Employment experience- Degrees, Teaching experience
- Upload Photograph & Signature of the required size
- Verify the entered details & go to the application fee section
- Make Payment and Submit the Application
Use the given link for APSET Application Form:
APSET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Offline
- Duration of Exam: Paper-1: One hour, Paper-2: Two hour.
- Number of Questions: Paper-1: 50, Paper-2: 100.
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQ.
- Maximum Marks: Paper-1: 100, Paper-2: 200.
- Negative Marking: there will be NO negative marking.
APSET 2020 Exam Center
Check the exam centers for APSET 2020 exam.
|Regional Center Code||Regional Center Name|
APSET 2020 Admit Card
APSET 2020 Admit Card is to be released in November 2020 before the exam. Candidates can stay updated for the release of the admit card. It will be out on 26th November 2020.
APSET 2020 Result
The result date will be announced soon. The candidates can check the direct result link here, which will be updated once it is officially available by the board. The general trend states that the result is declared after or within a month of the exam date.
Stay Updated for more notifications on APSET 2020!