APSC JE Recruitment 2021: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 195 posts of Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre, Junior Engineer (Civil) & Plant Manager @apsc.nic.in. The interested and eligible candidate can go through the complete article to check the eligibility and selection process details and apply online for the posts through the direct link provided below. The online registration is active from December 29, 2020, to January 29, 2021. Stay updated with us for more information regarding Assam PSC JE Recruitment 2021.
APSC JE Recruitment 2021: Overview
|APSC JE Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Posts||Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre, Junior Engineer (Civil) & Plant Manager|
|Application Starts||December 29, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||January 29, 2021|
APSC JE Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application Starts||December 29, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||January 29, 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Fees||January 31, 2021|
APSC JE 2021 Vacancy Details
A total of 195 vacancies have been released officially for various posts. Find the details of the vacant posts released here.
|Name of the service||Qualification||Total|
|Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre||B.F.Sc/ D.F.Sc or Master of Science (Fisheries)||07|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma (Civil Engg)||171|
|Plant Manager and equivalent Posts viz.
CPS/ ARDEO/ ADO
|Degree (Dairy Technology)||17|
APSC JE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre under Fishery Department: a. B.F.Sc. Degree from any College/University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Post Graduate with Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai, or any other Institute of ICAR. Preference will be given to those persons having exp. in serving Fishery Depart. under various projects relevant to Aquaculture and Fishery Extension.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) under the Public Health Engineering Department: 03 (Three) years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from any Institution recognized by AICTE.
- Plant Manager and equivalent Post viz.CPS/ ARDEO/ ADO under Dairy Development Department: The person must have a Degree in Dairy Technology from a recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit (as of 01/01/2020)
- Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre under Fishery Department: Min. 21 years and Max. 38 years.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) under the Public Health Engineering Department: Min. 18 years and Max. 38 years.
- Plant Manager and equivalent: Min. 21 years and Max. 38 years.
The upper age limit is relaxable :
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of the candidate
|SNo||Category||Application Fees||Processing Fee charged by CSC-SPV||Taxable Amount on processing fee (@18%)||Total Amount|
|1||General/EWS||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 30/-||Rs. 5.40/-||Rs 285.40/-|
|2||SC/ST/OBC/MOBC||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 30/-||Rs. 5.40/-||Rs 185.40/-|
|3||BPL||Nil||Rs. 30/-||Rs. 5.40/-||Rs. 35.40/-|
|4||PWBD||Nil||Rs. 30/-||Rs. 5.40/-||Rs. 35.40/-|
Steps to Download APSC Recruitment 2021
- Redirect to the official website of APSC
- Click on the recent notification reading APSC Recruitment 2021
- Select Log-In/New Registration
- Fill in detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official application Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of the filled application form
Online Link For APSC JE 2021
The interested and eligible candidates can apply directly from the link provided below to the posts released by the authority. The online link will be active till January 29, 2021, so candidates are advised to fill it now without waiting for the last date to arrive.
APSC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection procedure will be notified later on followed by issuing a corrigendum/ addendum if required. The commission will decide the provision for selection in respect of any post/posts or service/ services considering the status, cadre, and grade or the number of applications received for the advertised post/posts or service/ services.
|Silchar||Hailakandi, Karimganj, Cachar|
|Jorhat||Golaghat, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Majuli, Charaideo, Sivasagar&Tinsukia|
|Nagaon||DimaHasao, Hojai, Nagaon, Morigaon, KarbiAnglong& West KarbiAnglong|
|Tezpur||Biswanath, Dhemaji, Lakhimpur, Sonitpur, Udaipur|
|Kokrajhar||Bongaigaon, Chirang, Dhubri, Goalpara, Kokrajhar, South Salmara|
|Guwahati||Barpeta, Baksa, Kamrup, Kamrup (Metro), Nalbari and Darrang|
The Commission has the discretion to reduce or increase the number of zones depending upon the number of candidates. For more details download the notification pdf from the direct link given below