APSC JE Answer Key 2021: Assam Public Service Commission has released the answer key of the screening test conducted for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) under Panchayat & Rural Development Department. on official website @apsc.nic.in. All those candidates who have appeared in the screening test on 27th December 2020 can now download the provisional Answer Key from the direct link mentioned below. The final answer key will be released soon along with the result. The last date to submit any objection regarding the APSC Provisional Answer Key till 12th January 2021 in the prescribed format of suggestion sheet with reference to the Master Question Paper with provisional answer key (Master Question Paper).
APSC JE Answer Key 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name/Exam Name||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Screening Test Held on||27th December 2020|
|Category||Answer Key (Provisional)|
|Answer Key Release Date||05th January 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Objection||12th January 2021|
|Final Answer Key||Will be released soon|
Steps to download APSC JE Answer Key 2021
- Visit the official website of APSC i.e. apsc.nic.in.
- You can also download the answer key from the direct link provided below.
- Go to the Latest Updates Section available on the Home Page.
- Click on the link -“Screening Test (OMR based) for Junior Engineer (Civil) under P&RD, Assam (Advt. No. 03/2020 dated 24-06-2020)NOTIFICATION”given on the Home Page.
- The Answer Key for various subjects including General Studies and Civil Engineering in a new window.
- You should take Print Out of the same and save a copy for future reference
APSC JE Answer Key 2021: Direct Link to Download
The candidates can download the provisional answer key from the link directly to download the answer key pdf for APSC JE Civil Screening Test conducted on 27th December 2020.
APSC JE Answer Key 2020: Last Date of Objection Submission
The candidates must check their question paper solution key and submit objection if have any, online through the official website. The objection to APSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Screening Test held on 27th December 2020 can be raised till 12th January 2021 through the prescribed format. Candidates will have to raise their objections and submit the correct answers as per their opinion along with supportive documents/papers