APSC JE Admit Card 2020: Assam Public Service Commission (PSC) has recently released Admit Card for the recruitment exam for Screening Test for Junior Engineer (Civil) on its official website apsc.nic.in. The exam will be conducted on 27th December 2020. The candidates who have applied for this post can download their call letter from the direct link provided in the article. As per the notification released by the Assam Public Service Commission, the admit card for the Junior Engineer (Civil) posts under Panchayat & Rural Development Department, Assam vide Advt. No.03/2020 has been uploaded on its official website.
APSC JE Admit Card 2020: Overview
|APSC JE Admit Card 2020|
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Advt. No.||03/ 2020|
|Exam Date||27th December 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||19th December 2020|
|Selection Process||Screening Test|
How to Download APSC JE Admit Card 2020 for Screening Test?
- Visit the official website @apsc.nic.in on your web browser or click on the direct link provided above.
- Click on the latest update section that appears on the homepage.
- Click- Download intimation letters for Screening Test for the post of J.E (Civil) under Panchayat & Rural Development Department, Assam vide Advt. No.03/2020″.
- A new page will appear on your screen where you have to fill up your Roll No correctly.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen, download it and save a print out for future reference.
APSC JE Admit Card 2020: Direct Link
Assam Public Service Commission will be conducting Assam PSC for Junior Civil Engineer post on 27th December 2020. The admit card has been released on its official website for the same. You can download the Admit card for Assam PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 from the direct link given below:
Venues For APSC JE Screening Test 2020
The screening test will be done on the following venues zone-wise as per the programme given below:
|SNo||Date & Time of Screening Test||Name of Zones||Name of Venues|
27th December 2020
General Studies- 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Civil Engineering – 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
|4||Tezpur (Sonitpur)||Govt. Girls H.S. & M.P School, Tezpur- 784001|
Information Available On Assam PSC JE Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
Required Documents For APSC JE Exam 2020
Along with the printout of the APSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020, candidates have to carry the following documents given below.
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License