APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020 is out @apsc.nic.in. Assam Public Staff Commission has released admit card to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer. The total no. of vacancy is 24.
Those Candidates who have applied for this exam can download their Admit Card now. Click on the link provided below to download your admit card.
Important Dates APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020
|Release APSC Admit Card||03rd January 2020|
|Date of Exam||12th January 2020|
APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020 How To Download?
The following are the steps to download the APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020.
- Click on the link provided below to download your Admit Card.
- Now enter your User ID and Password to access your Admit Card
- Click on Submit.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it from there and Print it out to appear for the exam.
APSC Assistant Engineer Call Letter 2020
Click on the link below to generate admit card
Documents To Carry For APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020
- The candidates must carry the admit card and original identity proof on the day of examination.
- The original ID Proof may be aadhar card, voters’ ID Card, PAN Card, Passport.
- Photocopy of the identity proof will not be accepted.
- Carry 3/4 passport size photographs.
Details printed on APSC Assistant Engineer Call Letter 2020
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ OBC & General)
- Applicant Registration Number
- Test Center Address
- Applicant Passport Size Photograph
- Time Duration of the Written Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Center Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor.
What After Downloading APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020?
- After Downloading APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020, the candidates must check that the details such as Candidate’s Name, Candidate’s Photograph Category, Address, etc. mentioned in the Admit Card is correct.
- In case of any mismatch, the candidate must report to the concerned authority immediately.