APSC AE Admit Card 2021: Assam Public Service Commission (PSC) has recently released Admit Card for the recruitment exam for Screening Test for Assistant Engineer on its official website @apsc.nic.in on March 12, 2021. The exam will be conducted on March 14, 2021. The candidates who have applied for this post can download their call letter from the direct link provided in the article. As per the notification released by the Assam Public Service Commission, the admit card for the Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical) posts under Advt. No. 04/2020 has been uploaded on its official website.
APSC AE Admit Card 2021: Highlights
|APSC AE Admit Card 2021|
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical)|
|Exam Date||March 14, 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 12, 2021|
|Selection Process||Screening Test|
APSC AE Admit Card 2021: Direct Link
Assam Public Service Commission will be conducting Assam PSC for Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical) post on March 14, 2021. The admit card has been released on its official website for the same. You can download the Admit card for Assam PSC 2021 from the direct link given below:
How to Download APSC AE Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official website @ apsc.nic.in on your web browser or click on the direct link provided above.
- Click on the latest update section that appears on the homepage.
- Click- Download intimation letters for Screening Test for the post of A.E vide Advt. No.04/2020.
- A new page will appear on your screen where you have to fill up your Roll No correctly.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen, download it and save a print out for future reference.
Information Available On Assam PSC AE Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
Required Documents For APSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2021
Along with the printout of the APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2021, candidates have to carry the following documents given below.
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License