APPSC SI Recruitment 2020: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) post @appsc.gov.in. Apply Online for the APPSC Sub Inspector recruitment 2020. The article provides detailed information regarding the recruitment process through the given paragraphs containing important dates, vacancy distribution, PDF of APPSC SI Recruitment 2020, Apply Online link.
APPSC SI Recruitment 2020
The APPSC has released 123 vacancies for Sub Inspector posts. This is a great opportunity for the candidates aspiring for State Govt Jobs.
The APPSC SI Online Application Form 2020 will be ending on 06th November 2020. Candidates interested in the recruitment can check the link for the online application form, vacancy, important dates, steps to apply online of APPSC Sub Inspector which is provided below.
APPSC SI Recruitment Notification 2020: Overview
|APPSC SI Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Notification date||24th September 2020|
|Closing Date||06th November 2020|
|Category||State Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Physical Standard/ Endurance Test|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
APPSC SI Recruitment: Important Dates
|Notification Date||24th September 2020|
|Application Last Date||06th November 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||06th November 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
APPSC SI Recruitment: Vacancy Distribution
The Vacancy Distribution of APPSC Sub Inspector is given in the table below:
|Sub Inspector (Civil Police)||120|
|Sub Inspector (IRBn)||03|
SSB Constable Bharti 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation from any recognized university
The post wise age limit is given below.
- Minimum: 21 Yrs.
- Maximum: 26 Yrs.
|a) Non-APST||165 cm||157 cm|
|b) APST||160 cm||152 cm|
|a) Un-Expanded||79 cm||Not Applicable|
|b) Expanded||84 Cm|
|High Jump (3 Attempts)||107 cm||90 cm|
|Long Jump (3 Attempts)||11 Feet||09 Feet|
|Running||a) 100 Mtrs in 16 Sec||a) 100 Mtrs in 19 Sec|
|b) 1500 Mtrs in 08 Min|
|c) 800 Mtrs in 05 Min|
APPSC SI Recruitment Online Application Form
The APPSC SI Online Application Form is available till 06th November 2020. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
The link for the Online Application Form of APPSC Sub Inspector has been active.
Steps to follow for APPSC SI Online Application
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for APPSC Sub Inspector:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
APPSC SI Recruitment Online Application Link
Requirements of Online Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Sports Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
Mode of Selection for APPSC Sub Inspector
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following stages:
- Written Examination
APPSC Sub Inspector Online form: Points to Remember
- The application must be complete in all aspects. Note that payment is an essential criterion for the completion of the APPSC Sub Inspector Online Form.
- To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
- SMS or E-mail would be sent to the candidates for verification codes and submission.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of exam dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
- Selection will be done on the basis of written exam/interview.
APPSC SI Application Form Rejection Reasons:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of APPSC Sub Inspector Application by post is not acceptable
APPSC SI Recruitment Faqs
Q 1. For which post the APPSC SI Recruitment is released?
Ans. The recruitment is for the Sub Inspector posts.
Q 2. How many vacancies are there in APPSC SI Recruitment?
Ans. There are 123 vacancies in APPSC SI Recruitment.
Q 3. How can one apply for APPSC SI Recruitment?
Ans. One can apply for the APPSC SI Recruitment from the link given in the article for the application form.
Q 4. Is the APPSC SI Recruitment application available online or offline?
Ans. APPSC SI Recruitment application form is available online only.
Q 5. What is the last date of the APPSC SI Recruitment?
Ans. The last date of the APPSC SI Recruitment is 06th November 2020.