APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor) in A.P. Women Development and Child Welfare Subordinate Service. Interested candidates can apply online from 18th November 2021. The last date to submit online applications is 8th December 2021. The candidates must bookmark this article for information about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and salary.
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 – Overview
APPSC has released 22 vacancies for the post of Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor), especially for women candidates. The selection will be done through a Computer Based Recruitment Test. Online applications start on 18th November 2021. The candidates who are going to apply for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 can refer to the table below for more information:
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of Post||Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor)|
|Number of Vacancies||22|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Notification Release Date||8th November 2021|
|Opening Date of Online Application||18th November 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||8th December 2021|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment Notification
The candidates who apply for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 must read the details and instructions specified in the recruitment notification before applying online for the post of Extension Officer (Grade I). The notification can be downloaded from the official website or the candidates can download from the link provided below:
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
It is recommended that candidates who will apply for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 must stay updated about the upcoming events throughout the recruitment process. The list of important events is given in the table below:
|Starting Date of Online Application||18th November 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||8th December 2021|
|CBT Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Release||To Be Notified Soon|
|Result Declaration||To Be Notified Soon|
APPSC Group 1 Vacancies
APPSC has released a total of 22 vacancies for the post of Extension Officer (Supervisor) on 8th November 2021 on the official website. The vacancy distribution (zone-wise) table is given below:
|Post||Zone I||Zone II||Zone III||Zone IV||Total|
|Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor)||08||03||05||06||22|
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 – Application Link
Online applications for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 start on 18th November 2021. The candidates can apply online from the link provided below:
Steps to Apply Online for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates who will be applying for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 can follow the steps given below:
- The candidates who do not have OTPR ID must first obtain the One Time Profile Registration ID by clicking on One Time Profile Registration (Right side of Home Page).
- The candidates must carefully fill in all the details to complete the registration process to get a unique OTPR ID which must be saved for applying online for any type of recruitment through APPSC.
- Click on Online Application Submission.
- Login through OTPR ID and Mobile Number and click on GO.
- The candidate can now set and confirm the password and click on Submit.
- The candidate must now click on the Login tab. Enter OTPR ID and password.
- If the candidate is an existing user, she should click on the Existing User button, enter OTPR ID, Password and Captcha code.
- Click on the Login button.
- Fill in all the details related to payment. A payment reference ID will be generated after successful payment which must be saved by the candidate for future reference.
- The candidate will be then redirected to the application form. Enter all the details to complete the application process including the Payment Reference ID.
- Download the application form and take a printout for future reference.
The candidates who will be applying for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 must pay the application fees before 8th December 2021. The application fees are given in the table below:
|General/OBC/EWS (Local Residents of AP)||250/-|
|SC/ST/PH/Ex-SM/Families with White Card/Unemployed Youth||80/-|
|Candidates from other States (except PH/Ex-SM)||250 + 80 = 330/-|
APPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who will be applying for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 must ensure that they hold the eligibility conditions for the post of Extension Officer (Supervisor). The eligibility criteria are given below:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- She must practice healthy habits and be free from any bodily infirmity or defect.
- Her character and conduct should qualify for such service.
- She must possess academic and other qualifications for this post.
The candidates applying for the post of Extension Officer (Supervisor) must hold a Bachelors’ degree in Home Science/Social Work and the following subjects:
- Degree in Sociology.
- B.Sc.(Hons.) – Food Science and Nutrition.
- B.Sc. – Food & Nutrition, Botany/Zoology & Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry.
- B.Sc. -Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany/Zoology & Chemistry.
- B.Sc. – Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics.
- B.Sc. -Applied Nutrition.
- B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Quality Control.
- B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Management.
- B.Sc. – Food Technology & Nutrition.
- B.Sc. – Food Technology & Management.
It should be noted that the candidates with higher qualifications in Home Science/Social Work/Sociology/Food Science & Nutrition are eligible to apply for this post.
Age Limit (as of 01/07/2021)
The age limit of candidates applying for the post of Extension Officer (Supervisor) is as follows:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
Age Relaxation Norms
|S No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2.||BCs and EWS||5 years|
|3.||Physically Handicapped Persons||10 years|
|4.||Ex-Servicemen||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces/NCC.|
|5.||N.C.C. (who has worked as an Instructor in N.C.C.)|
|6.||Regular A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of
Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible)
|Allowed to deduct from his age the length of regular Service under State Government up to a maximum of five years for the purposes of the maximum age limit.|
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The selection process for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 is as follows:
- The candidate must appear in the CBT exam which will be conducted in various test centers in AP.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the written exam.
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 – Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the post of Extension Officer is as follows:
|Paper 1||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 mins|
|Paper 2||Common Paper: Home Science & Social Work||150||150||150 mins|
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 – Syllabus
The syllabus of APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 is as follows:
Paper 1: General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to day-to-day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology.
- The social-economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh. (Starts from 1707 AD).
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance
and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
Paper 2: Home Science & Social Work
- Food Science & Nutrition.
- Child Development.
- Social Work.
APPSC Group 1 Salary
The candidates who get shortlisted in the merit list for the post of Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor) will receive grade pay of Rs.24,440/- to 71,510/-.
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 – FAQ’S
Q1. How many vacancies have been released by APPSC?
Ans. APPSC has released 22 vacancies for the post of Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor).
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The starting date to apply for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 is 18th November 2021.
Q3. What is the last date to apply for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 is 8th December 2021.
Q4. How to apply online for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the link (once it becomes active). Follow the steps as specified.