APPSC CCE Prelims Result 2020: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Prelims result for the posts of Combined Competitive Examination on its official website. The Preliminary Exam was conducted on 1st November 2020 and the Mains Exam will be conducted on 06th February 2021. The candidates who have appeared in the APPSC CCE Prelims Exam 2020 can download the result from the direct link provided in the article. The candidates who will qualify the prelims will be appearing in the Mains Exam which has been scheduled for 2nd February 2021 (tentatively).
APPSC CCE Prelims Result 2020: Overview
|Organisation Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name/Exam Name||Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) 2020|
|Preliminary Result||9th November 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||06 February 2021|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
Steps to Download Arunachal Pradesh PSC CCE Prelims Result 2020?
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission official website @ appsc.gov.in or directly click on the below-provided link.
- On the home page, search for the “APPSC Civil Service Prelims Result 2020″ link.
- Press on the link and enter the details like this User ID Password/ Registration Number/Date of Birth/ Roll Number in the login page.
- Now, submit the login form.
- Check the APPSC CCE Prelims Result 2020.
- Download and take a hard copy for future use.
APPSC CCE Prelims Result 2020: Direct Link
Download your result for APPSC CCE Prelims Exam 2020 from the direct link provided below and keep it safe and bring it while going to the examination hall. Download the pdf from here and check your prelims result.
APPSC CCE Mains Exam Pattern 2020
Below is the updated exam pattern for APPSC CCE Mains Exam 2020. The candidates who qualify Prelims should prepare for the Mains according to this exam pattern to score good marks.
(Indian Heritage and Culture, History, and Geography of the world and Society)
(Governance, Constitution, Politics, Social Justice and International Relations)
(Technology, Economic Development, Biodiversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)
(Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude)
|Optional Subject Paper 1||250||03 Hours|
|Optional Subject Paper 2||250||03 Hours|